Chapter 10

Camila's POV:

It's been a good 30 minutes since Ricky left and I'm finally dragging myself upstairs to take a shower and get ready for tonight. I wonder what he has planned now. Honestly there's not much that can surprise me now that I've been told about my alias as a vampire.

15 minutes later

I exit the bathroom after a nice warm shower and begin to pick out my clothing for the night. I go with something not too flashy, just a pair of dark jeans and a black top with some black and white tennis shoes. I brush my hair then lay down and watch tv till I hear a knock at the door downstairs. I walk downstairs and open the door to see a handsome Ricky standing in the doorway.
"Hey cutie ready to go?"
"Yepp let's go. I'm ready to see this surprise you seem to have planned"
"Alright but first gotta put a blindfold on you when we get into the care. Just for more anticipation"
"Ughhhhh fine but only because I'm excited to see it"
We make our way to the car where he blindfolds need and we leave. About 30 minutes later we arrive at the secret destination where he leads me from the car quite a few steps.
"Alright take it off"
I slowly take off the blindfold not knowing what to expect.
"Oh my goodness it's beautiful Ricky."
What I see is a whole gazebo next to a lake beautifully decorated with lights and nice table for dinner in the middle.
*Walking forward into the gazebo*
"I can't believe you did all this for me it's amazing. How long did this take you?"
"A few hours but it was worth it for you."
He walks up behind me and give me a hug that I never want to end. Once he let's go we go to sit down and begin to talk over dinner.
"I still can't believe you did this"
"You should believe it because you're here experiencing it"
"I know it's just all surreal"
"Well I also grabbed your swim suit from your room when you were distracted so we could swim out here."
"Ohhh of course you did"
He tosses me my swim suit and gestures for me to go change in the car while he changes there. I run back over and he's already in the water. I stick my toes in just to get a feel for the water and it's freezing.
"This is so cold Ricky how are you swimming in it?"
"It's not that bad just jump in you'll get used to it."
"Finnne"
I get a running start and jump on in.
There's a rush of cold water over me as I'm submerged and I quickly make my way to the surface.
"Holy shit I didn't think it'd be this bad"
Ricky laughs and swiftly swims over to me where he wraps his arms around me.
*Whispering*
"It's not that bad just hold on to me"
I follow as told and hold on to him as he leans in to kiss me. We go for few minutes till neither of us can barely the cold and anymore. We but our clothes in over our wet swim suits and head to the car.
"How was it Camila?"
"It was amazing thank you for this really."
"You're welcome. Now let's get you back home it's getting late."
"Okay Mom"
"Hey I know you don't need beauty rest but I do."
"Okay"
Immediately after saying that I fall asleep right in the passengers seat against the window.