Revealed

Camila's POV:
*after school*
As soon as I got home I say in the couch and turned on Riverdale on Netflix. I watched that for an hour till my mom got home. "Hey Mom" I said. "Hey sweety can I talk to you?" "Um sure. What's up?" "You can't tell your sister she's only 13 she's too young." "Ok?" "Sweety you're a vampire. Our whole family is and I've learned that you're being hunted because you are one of the most powerful vampires in history. The red bloods are trying to find you to brain wash you and make you their queen." "What the hell do you mean mom seriously?!" "I'm being serious honey you need to be alert at all time, make sure no one can see your eyes because they change to what mood you are feeling." "So am I going to have to wear contacts?" "Yes, at all times. Here's a pair of blue ones to match your eyes." "Thanks I guess." "Honey you need to have these because when you're angry they're red, sad is dark blue, annoyed is green, like/love is anywhere from light to deep purple depending on how much you like/love them, fear is bright yellow, and jealousy is pink."*picture above* "Well that's all of the emotions I have other than happiness." "In happiness is your regular eye color." "Ok" I said finishing that conversation. I just sat next to her silent and shocked. I can't believe I'm some kind of supernatural creature. I tell my mom I'm going up to my room and I go up stairs. I look at my dresser and see a box wrapped in blue paper. I walk over to it and open it. Omg it's an iPhone 6s. I run down stairs and hug my mom and thank her and run back upstairs and grab my flip phone and put everyone's numbers in it and text them. The first one to respond was Logan.
Camila: Hai it's Camila I got a new phone and number
Logan💖: Oh that's cool you're gonna have to show me tomorrow at school
Camila: Ok I gtg I'm gonna text everyone else byeeeee
Logan💖: Ok text you later byeeeee

Next Veronica texted me.
*not gonna put in the first text message because it's the same thing for all of them*

Ronny💖😍: Heyyy girl. What kind of phone is it.
Camila: It's an iPhone 6s
Ronny💖😍: Damn girl you got a better phone then me
Camila: Yea ik don't need to state the obvious
Ronny💖😍: Lol can I come over
Camila: Yea want me to call the other girls?
Ronny💖😍: Yasss we can have a girl's night
Camila: Ok I'll text them k gtg see yuh in a bit
Ronny💖😍: k bye girl I'm gettin ready be there in a bit

Next to answer is Zariah

Zariah❤😇: Yo girl I'm comin over
Camila: K that was already the plan see yuh in a bit Ramsey and Ronny will be there
Zariah❤😇: K see yuh then

And last but certainly not last is Ramsey.

Ramsey💙😻: Omg yay girl can't wait to see it
Camila: Well you don't have to wait very much long Zariah and Ronny are coming over and so are you for a girl's night
Ramsey💙😻: Oh yas. Is Angela there?
Camila: No she's at Adrian's house
Ramsey💙😻: Awe they would make such a cute couple. Ok I'll see you in a bit
Camila: ikr And I'll see yuh byeee

Ok now I've gotta get ready