Chapter 8

Camila's POV:

Hehe that was a long kiss. As soon as we were done with that we got ready for school. I didn't know how I felt right now. I was extremely happy because I have Ricky now but... my mom's still missing and no one has any information about it. I've been so stressed since I found out...I wanna know who took her and I want to find her. I came back downstairs after getting fully ready and saw that Ricky wasn't anywhere in eyesight. "Ricky? Where'd you go?" I walk around the corner and he jumps out at me causing me to almost have a full on heart attack. "Gosh I could have just died from a heart attack you know", I yell jokingly. "Oh really I don't think that would have actually happened if you ask me", he said with a slight smirk. "Are you sassing me?", I say laughing a little. "Maybe, maybe not." Oof I'mma get him for that one. I tell him to come on and soon we're outside at my car getting in.
"Camila?"
"Yes Ricky?"
"Can I drive I want to show up in your car and show you off."
"Ok I'm fine with that" I say blushing immediately.
He gets into the driver's side as I get into the passenger and before I know it were off to school. In about 10 minutes me arrive and everyone's just staring. I never knew that everyone saw that we "didn't like each other." I get out of the car awkward under everyone's stares. Ricky quickly comes to my side and interlaces our fingers together and we start walking. I get a few dirty looks from the girls who like him. We get to my locker and Ricky pecks my cheek and goes to his locker. As I get my stuff out I see that Logan is back...great things can't be good for me can they. Ricky looks over defensively, and I give him a reassuring smile. Thank goodness I have all seven classes with Ricky. I walk over to Ricky and we begin walking to our first class...History...great just what I wanted to start off my day it's definitely gonna be a long one.

Hey guys it's me I was insanely inspired to write this today so here's a new update I'll be back soon I promise XOXO-Cailyn