Girls Night

Camila's POV:
So I went to my bathroom with my pajamas and changed. When I got done changing I went down stairs and started to pop some popcorn in the microwave when I heard the door bell. I walk over and see that Ronny, Zariah, Ramsey, and unexpectedly Logan. I looked at all of them and smiled and said "welcome to my house children you may come in." They all came in while laught and Logan says "Hey! Not all of us are children I'm older than you unlike those three" he said pointing to the girls. I said "touche Logan." He just chuckles while I look at the girls and say "Now who invited him" and I see Zariah's hand slowly start to rise in the air and i give her a glare. She says "What you said you li.." she puts her hand over her mouth realizing what she said. I look over at Logan and see and see him look at me with bright eyes and he says "Well I was thinking that when I came over her that I would tell you that I like you." "Wait what?!" I say to him astonished by what he just said. "Yea I like you and I was wondering if you Camila Anderson would be my girlfriend" he said and my new just dropped to the ground. I looked back to the girls and see Ramsey with a huge smile giving me a thumbs up, Ronny mouthing get em girl, and Zariah jumping up and down with excitement. I look back to Logan and say "Yes, Logan Garcia I will be your girlfriend."

Logan's POV:
As soon as she said those words I picked her up and spun her around. I was so happy to be with her. If only she knew I was hired for this...

Camila's POV:
After Logan was done spinning me I went to the kitchen to get the popcorn and Logan followed me and hugged me again. "I'm so happy I'm with my bestie now but not as bestie anymore but as girlfriend." When he said that my gear skipped a beat. "Am I actually with him" I thought to myself. After we got done hugging I got weird feeling. It felt like my mind was telling me not to be with him, that he was dangerous, but like the dumb teenager I am I ignored it and went back to the living room with the popcorn. We went to Netflix on the tv and decided to watch "13 Reason Why" (Which is an amazing show 10/10 recommend). We started to binge watch it and we were on episode 11 which is Clay's tape. When it was over we were all balling out eyes out it was so sad. We turned off that show and decided to watch "Moana" yea I know I know we are children but oh well. I fall asleep about half way through not realizing I was laying on Logan's lap.

Logan's POV:
Awe she's so cute when she's asleep. It's such a shame I'm gonna have to find a way to get her alone within the next two weeks so I can finish my job. Oh well. But I can't think that I actually like her. No you can't like her you were hired to do a job and you can't mess it up over your teenage boy feelings.