WOW

(Play song of you want to I added it because I was listening to it when I was writing)

Camila's POV:
I woke up to I had fallen asleep on Logan's lap. I sit up slowly trying not to wake him and notice there's a bit on the coffee table and I read it

"We went up to your room to sleep to give you and Logan some "alone time" plus we didn't want to sleep on the couch"

Sincerely your girls,

Zariah, Ramsey, and Ronny

Omg these three are a handful. I go to stand up and feel someone grab my hand. I look over and see Logan smiling. "Mornin" he said. "Good mornin weirdo" I say laughing a little while he laughs. Logan looks at me and says "wanna go out tonight?" "Sure, where we goin?" I ask curious. "Just to pizza" he says. "Ok well imma go wake the girls up and get ready for school I'll talk to you later." "Okey bye" he says before he kisses my cheek and leaves. I run upstairs and literally jump on all of the girls to wake them up. "5 more minutes mom" Zariah mumbles covering her head with a pillow. "One I'm not your mom and two we can't be late for school now let's go, let's go, let's go!" I yell. They all grown and start getting ready. I just wore a pair of black shorts with a pink and blue tie dye shirt and my diy tie dye shoes I made with sharpie a month ago. We all walk down stairs and get our bags and start walking to school. When we get to school I walk in and see the one and only Ricky Michaels. He just looks at me and gives me a dirty look.

Ricky's POV:
I'm supposed to be her protector that's why was sent here. But all i do is get nervous and just be rude to her. I don't even understand why I'm so rude. Do i like her. No you can't like her she's your assignment. But she's so pretty and her bright blue eyes match her blind hair so well. Ugh why is this so complicated. "I heard she's going on a date with Logan tonight" Skylar says and i snap my head towards him so I can see him. Oh no she can't he's a part of the red bloods I got to find out where they're going.

Camila's POV:
I keep walking through the hall to my locker which is still next to Logan's and he's there i walk up to him and ask him "you ready for our data tonight." "Yep I'll pick you up at your house at 9:30 okey?" He asked. I nodded my head and got my stuff out of my locker and walked to first period.

Ricky's POV:
I saw Logan and Camila talking and use my enhanced hearing to hear their conversation. "I'll pick you up at your house at 9:30 okey?" I heard Logan ask and she nodded. It's definitely suspicious because they are going after dark. I have to follow them.

Camila's POV:
*skip to after school*
I walk home alone since the girls had plans and I had separate ones. When I got home I took a shower and had to let my hair air dry. While my hair was drying I picked out my outfit and i just put my hair in a messy him when it was done drying.

 While my hair was drying I picked out my outfit and i just put my hair in a messy him when it was done drying

I out my outfit on and went downstairs and grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 9:28 and he should be here any second now. I soon heard the doorbell and walked to the door to see Logan with a bouque of flowers. "Awe thank you these are beautiful" I say while he's handing me the flowers. "Yea they are by not as beautiful as you" he says making me blush. "Ready to go" he asks. "Yep" I answer. Then we leave to go to Carlos' pizza about thirty minutes away. Which is weird because there's a pizza place right by my house but I don't question it. We go in and go to put table and the water takes our orders. The waiter brought out our food after about 20 minutes. We finished our food and Logan asked if I wanted to go on a walk and being the stupid teenager I am I said yes. So we left the restaurant and Logan walks me to an alley right next to the restaurant and i ask "What are we doing here?" "This is what we are doing" he says as he opens his mouth wide and i see fangs like mine and in a second he bites my neck making me gasp in pain. The next thing I remember is everything going black...

Ricky's POV:
I see Logan and Camila walk out and walk into an alley. I quietly get out of my car and follow them. I see him open his mouth to bite her and he did I ran after him and tackled him. I knocked him out with one punch and snapped his neck. I look over to see Camila waking up and I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. "Ricky?! What are you doing" she tells at me. "In saving your life" I yell back putting her down and she almost falls but catch her. "What do you mean" she asks still in my arms. "U-um L-Logan tried t-to bring you t-to the r-red blood" I say getting nervous as usual when I'm around her. "Omg I'm so sorry I talked at you thank you so much" she said hugging me and i felt a little spark. "Oh no" I thought this means were mates. "Your welcome but if we want get out of here before he wakes up we need to go know" I say panicking because Logan started moving. "Ok thanks again" she said hugging me again. And there was the spark again. I can't believe Camila is actually my mate.