Chapter 6

A/N
Omg sorry for the wait guys. School  has gotten harder and  I haven't had a lot of time to update but I'm going to try to update more frequently. I would like for you guys to leave suggestions for what I can do next for this book. Now time for the story bye y'all.

Camila's POV:
I woke up today feeling weird. I couldn't explain why, I just did. Maybe it was because my mother was missing or maybe because Ricky actually likes me. I look over to see him snuggled up on the couch in my room. I got up and walked over to him. He looked up and said, "good mornin" and i said "good mornin to you too." We went downstairs to get breakfast. Ricky looked at me and must've noticed I was sad because he looked at me, hugged me, and said "It'll be ok I promise I'll find who took her if it's the last thing I do." I looked up at him tears in my eyes and asked "why do you want to help, Ricky?" He looks down and said, "because I like you and I have liked you since forever ago." I just stood there smiling from ear to ear like a goof. Out of the blue Ricky blurted out, "will you be my girlfriend?" And I just stood there in shock and answered....

What will Camila say? What will get friends say to all of this? Will Camila accidentally spill her secret?