When Dawn Rises

It had been a little while since the initiation took place. About two months. During the time, you had recovered enough and were kicking just fine. You've had to return back to your parents occasionally to make sure they were doing fine, which they always appreciated seeing you come back. You were planning on returning to them today as well, but before then, you wanted to spend some more time back at Resolution Cave. Not inside, technically, but around. Torben and Ashlyn had been there for the first few days of advising and counselling you. They told you that as leader, you were going to normally have to check in bi-weekly, but because of what was going on with the Wraiths, and because of your new position, they said the longest you could be away was three days. A part of you wanted to protest, but you knew why they put that on you. It was more to protect you than anything else. During the time you had been in charge, both of them have helped guide you on what to do. However, it's time to talk about what you felt was worth mentioning for the time.

Firstly, just to get it out of the way, you had given the clan a new symbol. Something that Zora came up with. It was on the back of your right hand, only stained with some red dye thankfully. There was a tree, and in front of it, was a human silhouette and a Zoroark silhouette. It seemed a bit obvious what it meant, but to you, it was two things. One, it was the dream that Zaine had, for you, and for everyone. Two, it was you and Zora, standing together, like how you were back at the Unova region when you fled for Castelia City. Either way, the symbol inspired hope for you.

To help you get stronger, not only did Ashlyn train with you while fighting in hand to hand combat, but surprisingly, she even knew how to fight with weapons! She trained you on how you could use your scythe more effectively. Zora had long since reloaded the weapon in the past, but you never used them in training. You got used to using just one hand to swing it around. Your left arm still hurt, and the scar on your shoulder after the wound healed was a reminder of what happened that day. Despite that, you were able to use it like normal. It just stung every once in a while. Doctors said it shouldn't be anything bad, and should go away in time. You had hoped that it would go away sooner though. Not only did she help you with getting better with your weapon, but she kind of forced you to get better at dodging. Normally, each session of training would leave you sore for a couple of days.

Torben taught you a lot about salve's, healing wraps, made from stuff you could find anywhere. Different berries, leaf's from pretty much every tree, and some disturbing ingredients as well. You were still grateful when some of those salve's helped patch up some of your wounds faster than you expected. You learned them hoping that you could use them, seeing as you always seemed to get hurt. As leader, you were only really asked questions that seemed important, but that was rare as it was. Through each one, Torben and Ashlyn helped you make decisions by offering advice for certain choices.

Now though, you were just hiking around Poni Meadow. It felt nice sometime to just go climb something and have the wind blow in your face. Something about hiking around just seemed peaceful yet exciting at the same time. Maybe it had something to do with how you sometimes liked to try and run on the walls, even if you fell a few times and got a few scraps. Zora would accompany you through every hike. You thought that she was doing it because she enjoyed them as well, maybe it was, but you also knew because of what happened in the past when you were out by yourself. Still, even with that, to help comfort everyone, you had Shadow and Riolu out as well. Speaking of which, you finally got something to tell Shadow apart as well. To your disappointment, it wasn't a bell like you had hoped for, Zora made sure of that. So, you got him a pair of customized white fingerless gloves. The tailor that made them even put the symbol on the back of the right glove with some stitching they had. Shadow was certainly impressed by it, but he said he would want something like mechanical claws over his own, something to make him more dangerous. You would huff and reply with the same thing.