Family Reunion

It was happening, it was finally happening. Your mom, your dad, they were here. They found you. It was really them! Tears were shed, that, you could say for the LEAST. Despite the very warm welcome from your family, you couldn't help but squirm a little bit with how hard all of them were hugging you, especially Mom's Kangaskhan! It was starting to get to the point where they were literally squeezing the air out of you!

"Tight! Too tight!" Your parents and their Pokémon as well as Noivern pulled back to let you get some air. While you were regaining some air, you noticed that Mawile was still holding onto you, her arms wrapped around your ribs, still holding on like a vice! After a second, you were able to pull Mawile off, although she was now holding on tightly to your leg. This caused some small laughter from your parents, which caused you to blush a little while giving an agitated sigh. You once again felt your mother's arms wrap around your head and pull your head in.

"Don't ever leave us like that ever again." Your mother said, tears still in her eyes. You chuckled a little bit and hugged back.

"Count on it." You said. She let you go, then you felt your fathers hand on your shoulder. As you turned around, you saw him smiling at you. He held out his hand, and when you grabbed it, he squeezed it like an Armaldo using Crush Claw! He pulled your arm forward and placed a hand on your back, patting it forcefully, knocking the air out in one pat.

"How you've grown over two years." Your father said. You were able to pull yourself free and shake the pain out of your hand. After a minute, you took the same hand and cracked a few knuckles by placing it in the palm of your other hand. Your mother squirmed like always whenever she heard joints popping. You chuckled a little bit, realizing that even after two years, your mother hadn't changed much. Suddenly, you felt something hug you from behind and lift you into the air! You looked back and saw Mom's Kangaskhan practically smothering you in a hug. You felt your back pop from how tight she was hugging you!

"Not again!" You said with whatever air you had in your lungs. Your parents started to laugh again.

"Alright Kangaskhan, don't go killing him just after we got him back." Your mom said. "We'd like him alive." Kangaskhan let you go and you caught yourself on the ground, catching a few more breaths of air.

"Sharp! Sharpedo!" You looked to your left and saw something large, blue, and with sharp teeth coming right at you. It tackled you to the ground and started rubbing its head on you. You froze as Dad's Sharpedo was showing its affection towards you.

"Looks like Sharpedo wants some as well." Your father chuckled. Strangely, the skin wasn't rough. It felt smooth, but that didn't stop you from freezing in place, unwilling to move a muscle. After your father pulled him away, you were able to pick yourself up and regain your nerves. Dark types may have looked cool, but some of their appearances looked intimidating as anything you'd ever seen when they get up close. After taking a deep breath, you looked at your parents.

"Well, since I've now gotten up close with your Pokémon," You said. "how about you get up close with mine? Mom, Dad, this little hugger here is Mawile." You lifted your leg to show them that Mawile had been holding onto you the entire time. When you mentioned her, she looked towards both of them for a minute.

"Mawile!" You felt Noivern place his head on your shoulder. You chuckled a little bit and started rubbing the side of his head.

"And this bag of surprises is Noivern."

"Noivern!" The second you scratched under his chin, he flinched, then went limp. Under the chin was his favorite spot to make him relax. You chuckled a little bit as you were able to finally get Mawile to stop hugging you. You recalled Noivern, as he was too relaxed to really move by this point.