Chapter Nine

[Wednesday]

-----

I lay on the massage table, the massuese kneading away any tension. My eyes flittered closed, the relaxation taking over me. Who knew that kids and husbands could be so stressful?

It would only be a few hours until the five got back from the interview, and I was determined to have as relaxing and peaceful a time as possible. Already, I had gotten a manicure and a face mask done.

I should have days off more often. That girls' trip doesn't sound too bad. I nearly fell asleep as the massuese kept working. The floral scent of the room soothing me, along with the calming music.

-----

"Right, so are we good to go?" James Corden asked the royals who were seated on the couch to his left. "No needed toilet breaks or anything?" The kids shook their heads, all cuddled up to each other. "I was aiming that at Shawn, but that's okay."

The audience laughed and Shawn chuckled. "I'm alright, James."

"Are you sure? I know you remember what happened the last time-"

"-Yes, yes, I', perfectly fine. I went before I came onstage." Shawn semi covered his face with his hand. "How about we start already, yeah?"

"Hang on now," James stared, "I'm the one who says when we start, that's James' thing. Not Shawn's. Shawn is the guest, James is the host."

The father of four moved some hair out of his face. "Sorry, James. Sorry."

"You should be!" He raised his voice. "Now, let's begin."

-----

There was now a makeshift catwalk on the stage, fit with spotlights and multi-coloured lights, a red carpet, and pretend cameramen at every angle.

"We all remember Shawn's Calvin Klein modelling days, yeah?" James hyped, getting squeals and 'yes's in return. "Well now we're having a Royal Runway featuring Shawn and Co.!"

Again, the crowd cheered, clearly excited for the outcome. The lights dimmed, and some upbeat music played as Shawn was revealed from behind the curtain.

He was wearing an utterly outrageous glittery outfit, covered in sequins and sparkles. He wore a short, hot pink wig and held a clutch to finish it off. "This is what we call the 'Bicycle Reflector'!" James spoke.

Shawn strutted to the end of the platform, his hand on his hip, and posed for the fake cameras. He puckered his lips and blew a kiss, making all the fangirls squeal. "Yes, Shawn, yes! Perfect! Beautiful! Look at that strut!"

Shawn disappeared back behind the black curtain, and, in replace, was Gianna, the sassy one-year-old. She sported a colourful, feathery masterpiece, and a matching feather hat. Being the extrovert she was, she held her head high, and sassily walked down the catwalk, one foot infront of the other. Again, no idea where she learnt that, and again, my bet's on Crystal. Those two are a deadly combination.

James whistled and applauded the girl. "Guess we know who's becoming a model when they're older." He joked. "Look at that girl go! You're nailing it! This is the 'Princess of Paradise' look!"

She reached the cameras, and stuck her tounge out at them, throwing her head over her shoulder to look the other way, toward the audience whom she grinned at before walking away. And to think she's not even two yet.

Eloise and Noah walked out together. Not surprising really, when they're the shy-er ones in the group. Elle wore a dress soley made of sewn together cat toys, whilst Noah wore an oitfit of neon painted boxes.

"Look at these fabulous children! Here we have 'Catastrophic' and 'Boxed In'." James announced. "These guys are so well dressed that I'm jealous! Someone find me an outfit that spectacular!"

The two shuffled akwardly down the catwalk, stopping quickly to high-five eachother infront of the cameramen, before hurrying back.

Finally, Bentley stepped out with his clothes decorated in many sizes and colours of pompoms and wool, slightly resembling that of a rainbow dyed sheep. "Last but most definately not least - 'Winter Beanie'!"

Bentley strolled to the end, spinning in a single circle along the way, and stopped, winking and cheekily grinning at the camera. The cameramen pretended to take multiple photographs of the happy child who kept switching poses.

"Our collection is called 'Every-catwalk-to-ever-exist, and is probably available in Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus' wardrobes!"

-----

A/N
Unedited

Eeek that took a long time to come up with that idea.

No offence to Miley and Katy, of course

Bye