7.

❕warning❕ smut

(jungkook POV)

i woke up only to find taehyung sitting  at the edge of the bed down at my feet.

"taehyung are you okay?" i asked but he didn't reply instead he just nodded. "i told you to use your words baby" i said again and taehyung slowly turned his head towards me.

he was blushing madly "i'm hard" tae said.

"ride me then" i said and he immediately jumped on my lap.

"are you okay with doing this you just lost your virginity yesterday aren't you sore or something?" i asked because i knew that he still hasn't been faced with the pain after sex.

"it hurts so much jungkook help me" taehyung said and aligned himself with my dick.

he pushed himself down in one go and yelled on top of his lungs from the pain. i felt bad for him but i felt even more sorry of how he wanted to cum so bad.

he almost immediately started jumping up and down while being balanced on my chest.

i saw that he was getting tired so i started thrusting up earning crying moans from tae. after each deep thrust tae moaned louder and louder.

i was getting tired too so i flipped us around so taehyung was under me and he put his legs around my waist so i could go even deeper.

with each thrust i was hitting his prostate and i soon started to feel the knot on my stomach.

i quickly came into him after he came a bit before me. we were panting and out of breath.

"morning sex.. that feels good" i said and taehyung nodded in agreement.

"shit i am going to be late for work" i said and right as i was about to get up taehyung pulled my arm.

"c-c-can i come with you...it's just that it gets really boring and" taehyung started saying "yes taehyung of course you can"

"do you have to wear uniforms?" taehyung said and i nodded.

"what is the uniform code?" taehyung asked again "both girls and boys wear pants and button up shirts" i explained.

"can i wear a skirt?" taehyung asked me and i immediately thought of all the thirsty workers in my company.

"no" i said but i really couldn't say no to him. he was on the verge of crying.

"ummmm yes go ahead but it has to be long" i said "i'll be back in a few minutes while you get ready" with that being said taehyung got up to run to his room but failed when he felt the pain hit him hard.
he fell on the ground but got up immediately right when i was about to help him and hissed with every step he made.

after i showered and got in my suit i got downstairs to meet with taehyung.

he still wasn't there when i went but came down right after me. his skirt.... was so short if he bent down his huge butt would be shown.

 was so short if he bent down his huge butt would be shown