6.

warning smut ahead

(taehyung POV)

well it took him a while to do this but here we are its happening.

as soon as i saw the head of jungkook pop through the door my heart started beating at a fast rate and i knew that we were going to have a great time.

without any word being said jungkook came and threw me into the bed but not too hard and hovered on top of me.

he started leaving many kisses on my lips rapidly meanwhile he was unbuckeling and untying the bows of my underwear.

i didnt notice when he completely took them off and i was let only in my shirt, well his shirt, because he was deconcetrating me with kisses on my neck and lips.

he quicly took mine and his shirt off and while he took his pants off i took a minute to think how was his dick going to fit into me.

he even took his underwear off and hovered on top of me again, jungkook put my legs on his wais and leaned to my ear.

"since it is your first time let's make it more fun" that was what i heard before i felt the sharpest pain on my but.

it was jungkook he thrusted inside me without any preparation, lube or warning.

my eyes went to the back of my head while tears were streaming down my face.

we waited like that for a couple of minutes i dont know why. it was still hurting but not that much.

when i felt jungkook's dick twitch in my hole my head went back and i arched by back to the point where i couldnt breathe.

"faster"

right when jungkook heard me say that he started thrusting faster and faster leaving little kisses on my neck, i didnt realize that i was digging my nails really deep into his back, then right as i wanted to let go of his back jungkook thrusted the deepest he could causing me to make the biggest scratch on his back and i totally didnt realise that when jungkook did that he touched something inside me which was the best feeling ever, "oh god" i said while arching my back.

and this time jungkook kept hitting that over and over and over again i couldnt control the moans i was releasing.

(jungkook POV)

he was beautifull in all sorts of perspectives but i felt a really sharp pain on my back causing me to thrust into taehyung more than i intended and by his movements i knew that i had hit his prostate.

it was so funny when he was all over the place while i started moving again hitting it everytime i thrusted but it was not time to laugh right now.

i kept thinking how good it felt to be inside taehyung that i totally didnt realize that i was close to coming.

"taehyung you tell me when you are coming okay?" i said and started to thrust at an animalistic pace not giving breath to taehyung to talk.

"taehyung i told you to reply to my questions"

"okay" i heard taehyung say but i was angry that he didnt reply earlier even though i wasnt giving him any space to say it but still i knew that taehyung was stronger than that and that he could managed to say it.

"okay what" i told taehyung.

there was a pause but not as long as the other one when i heard taehyung say "okay d-d-addy" and that's when i went crazy i started thrusting the fastest, the deepest i could and hearing taehyung moaning that much fastened the time of my coming by 2x times.