prologue

welcome one, welcome all! super excited to start this book heehee i hope you enjoy~

Rosalie

I always wondered who was in charge of deciding who died? Like who ever thought 'I guess it's time to tell Tim to go shoot his neighbor Sherryl!' Like did people go stupid, go crazy voluntarily or were they told by a magical being?

Don't be dumb Rosie.

The chances of those hypothetical ideas being true were a low chance, but I was superstitious. When I saw my mother die because she was stuck in the middle of my father's stupid gang war I thought, "This is actual madness."

Her body slowly hitting the ground as the color of her skin began to pale. Her body becoming cold, and then stiff as a rock I realized I didn't want to do this anymore. Be the heir of the notorious crime organization JYP scared me.

I knew I could never get a simple life, but I could try. Right? Trying is better than doing nothing at all. So that's when I came up with a plan, a plan that involved running away starting a new life, and changing my name to Barbara marry an American man, and having three biracial kids.

It seemed like a good idea, but I know I would've actually pulled through with it. I didn't want a life revolved around crime, but I also didn't want to have a life not lived to its full potential. I only had one life I didn't want to waste it.

"We have all gathered for the death of Park Hyun-mee -- A loving mother, a caring wife, and a strong, compassionate, loyal woman. She impacted all of us in a way we can never forget and I will forever remembe--" My father didn't mean half the shit he was saying on that podium, he only said it because he needed to be seen as 'JYP the asiansoul who cares about everybody!'

He didn't love mom.

He married her for power.

Although she loved him with all her heart, he never reciprocated the love my mom gave him. It was only a power gain for my mom was the daughter of a Taiwanese kingpin, so their marriage was a sort of allie between gangs. Disgusting.

I hate men. They all suck. They use you, and when they are done they go to the next. My experience with men has taught me -- Never trust men.

Even mother taught me and my younger sister Roseanna that probably because of the crumbling marriage between her and father. All men do it lie, so why must I trust a liar like my father?

I'd rather drink acid than ever trust him.

So instead of going home after the funeral, I stay back, "Come, Rosalie, we've got to go." My father sighed for the thousandth time tonight. Probably tired of the 'I'm sorry for your loss here are some flowers!' It's not like he actually cared about it though he only nodded playing the lovesick puppy role.

Making everyone believe his lies, "I'm going to stay I'll take a taxi home.." he doesn't reply only walks away with Anna who follows after him. She was always a daddy's girl. I, on the other hand, adored my mother because she always found a way to smile despite being in a loveless relationship.

She was my idol and forever will be.

"M-mom why did you have to leave? W-why did you protect him when he didn't deserve it? Y-you could've been alive right now. I know I'm selfish, but I'd rather have you alive. I-i don't know what to do any more mom. I can't stay there anymore!" I sobbed I held in my tears for so long. I could stop the endless waves of tears that hit me.

"It reminds me of you, and I hate it. It still smells like you, and your Chanel perfume. After a while, it's going to go away, and you will be a distant memory in our house. In our minds. In our hearts. I-i don't think I can prepare myself for that mom!" I cried, crying my heart out on her grave.

Cursing whoever I could for taking my only sense of happiness away from me. I couldn't go back home. No, I didn't want to go back home. Father was never home, so everything in that house revolved around mom. The choice of the flooring, the furniture, even the freaking toilet!

Everything was chosen by her, she made that sad excuse for a home feel like home.

Was it really home now? One where you could go in, and smiling?

The only thing that kept it feeling like home was gone now, so why should I stay?

I can't go back.

"M-mom forgive me will ya? I'm not taking over the business I'm becoming a stripper!" I joked I'd truly and finally lost it. I was going crazy knowing my mother was gone.

I had to accept it though, but it would take time for this scar to heal. It would only start once I decided to stop living in the past, so instead of crying on mother's grave, I got up. Saying my last goodbyes to mom I walked away.

Not saying goodbye forever, but a goodbye that I'd soon be back to say hello.

"Five shots please I wanna forget everything." I sighed as I looked at the bartender.

"ID please," he grumbled, and I pulled out a fake ID remembering I was only seventeen, but a slick seventeen-year-old of course. "Here you go."

I mumbled a 'thank you' before downing all five of them in what nearly seemed like a whole second. Time seemed to stop because after the second one time got slower and slower. My movements seemed to be more sloppy.

The burning sensation in my throat made me want to gag I was always a heavy drinker, but tonight I went for the big boy stuff. "Hey, babe why don't we go somewhere quieter?" A voice asked, and I turned back to see a middle age man old enough to be my father.

"If you want an application to be my sugar daddy just ask, but if not please stay away." I hissed, I still seemed to be in control of my senses at least. It made me mad though I wanted to blackout forget everything. Fast.

I heard a laugh to my right turning toward the noise I saw an unusually attractive man. Attractive didn't even scrape the surface of this man. He was definitely older than me, but I'd drop my panties for him anytime.

I looked at the UUAM -- unusually attractive man. He was perfection, sharp jawline, high cheekbones, killer nose, and gorgeous pools of chocolaty brown eyes. "You may take a picture it last longer." He smirked, and I smiled.

"Maybe I will."

His arrogant smirk turned into a real smile after what I said and when he smiled I swear my panties dropped. Good God was he an actual angel sent from Heaven? "It's not any day a woman makes me laugh and smile. Let alone a gorgeous woman at that." He said, and I swear if I weren't already sitting my knees would have collapsed.

"It's not every day I get hit on by two strangers. Let alone a handsome one." I replied back, and he let out a hearty laugh. "So sugar daddy is better looking than me?" He laughed, and I gagged causing him to laugh some more.

This chemistry was electrifying!

Every second I spent with him the more I wanted to get into his pants! Goodness stop talking and ask me if I want to leave with you already! "I mean when you put it that way.." I joked, and he shot me a killer panty dropping smirk. My heart began to race what was I feeling?

"Wanna get out of here?" He asked, and I tried to play it cool, but who was I fooling?

Grabbing him by his collar I whispered into his ear, "Only if you want too."

We did, and let's just say it wasn't disappointing.

;--)

a/n::

DUN! DUN! DUN! pls use protection kids because someone forgot too...