Chapter 28- Bassanova? Casanova? Kasanoda?

"I never thought late edo era cosplay would e this popular." Haruhi said, gripping at the sleeve of her robe. "Come on you can't be serious," Hikaru said. "That's like one of the basics." Kaoru finished. "There are plenty of girls who find the late edo era fascinating, particularity Shinsen Gui." I added. "Most of the girls who like it are complete maniacs about it! l" Honey said. "Are they so popular because the noble nature in which they sacrifice their young lives for their country?" A oh so familiar voice of Renge said in the background. "Could it be because of their stoic determination, their choice to live out their live by the bushido code. Or could it be...." Renage said trailing off. Then suddenly Kaoru behind me 'collapsed'. Hikaru grabbed his arm and pulled him close to him. I decided to play along and ran up to them and hugged them. "Don't die." Me and Hikaru said. "I'm done for brother and sister, let me go." Kaoru said weakly. I sworn I could have heard fangirl squeals in the background. "Or could it be that we are intrigued because the worship of this group of renegade young men is somewhat forbidden." Rengae finished. Then Rengae went on about some guy who made this certain inn famous. "That was one hell of a history lesson Renage." Me and Haruhi said after she had completed her 'speech'. "Not having ourself dress in certain roles was very nice." Kyoya started to say. "Just having the guests be free to fantasize on their own was a brilliant idea Rengae." "I told you it would work!" Rengae added. I saw my brothers walk off somewhere after she said that. It was a good idea, so I followed them. I wouldn't want to be exposed to too much Rengae for a long period of time.

We then got distracted by the sudden lunge of Mori-Sempai, ramming his spear into a wall. "What's with the sudden lunge!?" Me and Kaoru said. "Aren't you getting enough attention?" Hikaru finished. "Please calm down Mori-Sempai!" Tamaki said "No," Mori said in a calm voice. He then opened the door. "We have a intruder." He revealed a student with long red crimson hair. "Takashi Morinozuka!" He yelled as he started to dash towards Mori. "Surprise attack?!" We all yelled in Surprise. But what supris was is more is that the student went to his knees and into a begging position. "Senpai!" He said. "Take me in as your apprentice!" ...What?

"Ritzu Kasadona, First Year Class D. Next in line for the 3rd generation head of the Kasadonda syndicate. The most powerful gang in the area. He was admitted this year into Ouran Academy's High school. He has log red hair, mean looking appearance, and is reserved, also has few friends. They say if your eyes meet is you'll have bad dreams for three months. If you bump into him you'll end up in the hospital. Talking back to him sends you to a early grave. He is so feared by his classmates that they call him the walking blizzard." Kyoya said as he finished summarizing the student sitting In front of us. "Why would you want to be Mori-Sempai's apprentice?" Tamaki asked. He then told us about how he didn't like to be feared by everyone. How sometimes he just wanted to go out and play kick the can. I felt bad for him. He didn't want to be mean and scary, he wanted to be fun and happy. "That's why Morinozuka, I need to know how you manage to have so many friends, when you're just as mean looking as me." Kasadonda said. Huh? I didn't think that Mori was mean looking. "What you need Bassanova," Tamaki started to say. "Kasanoda." Kasanoda corrected him, but was completely ignored. Tamaki then explained that Honey was Mori's lovely item. "Is it true?" Honey asked, teary eyed. "Are you really using me?" Mori was so shocked his bottom lip reached the table. He started shaking his head, saying no to Honey. I felt bad for him. "Hitachins!" Tamaki yelled. "Yes boss!" We all said lined up in a row. "Casanova need a makeover! I need experts to take care of this!" Tamaki said as he barked out orders. "On it!" We all yelled as we jumped onto Kananoda, giving him a makeover. I think we didn't help at all. Hikaru, Kaoru, and I were having fun making him look stupid. We finished his look with Tamaki's teddy bear and we sent him on his way. I kinda felt bad for him...