Chapter 9- The Notebook and Burns

[ Host Club is Now Open for Business]

"Hi there ladies." Me and my brothers said together. "Hi guys!" The girls said as they sat down. "Rumor has it that you are a Hitachin, Iris!" One of the girls said. "Yep, turns out that we were separated at birth." I said. "Oh, that is so sad." Another girl said. "Oh no, we are much happier," Hikaru started to say. "When we are together," Kaoru continued to say. "like this." I said, finishing the sentence. "Hey Iris, could you pass the sugar?" Hikaru asked me. "Sure!" I said as I went to grab the sugar. When I accidentally knocked over my tea cup and spilt it on the table. "Ow!" I said setting the sugar down and holding my finger. "Oh no, did you get any on your clothes?" Hikaru asked. "Did you get hurt?" Kaoru asked. "I-I burnt my finger." I said as I showed it to them. "Well, would a kiss make it better?" Hikaru said as he put in mouth on my finger. "Or how about on the cheek?" Kaoru asked as he pecked me on the cheek. "Eeeeee!" The girls squealed. "The best sibling love ever!" "Here, have a band-aid." Kaoru said as he put the band-aid on my finger. "Oh, thank you." I said. I pulled them both into a hug. "I wouldn't know what to do without guys." I said. I don't know, maybe they bought it. My acting skills are a little rusty. Now we would just have to 'burn' ourselfs when a new group of guests come by. We repeated this until the day was over.

"That was a long one." I said as I felt less revealed with my shirt back on. "You three attracted a lot of more customers." Kyoya said to me. The others were still getting changed in the back room. "Oh, I hoped we did." I said. "Onetime when I tipped my teacup over, it burned me for real. It really hurt." I said holding my finger with a band-aid on it. Then my brothers came in and dashed across the room to me. "We are so sorry,we eavesdroped on your conversation with Kyoya-Sempai!" Kaoru said in a whiny voice. "You said you got hurt, let me see!" Hikaru said as he pulled my finger towards him. "I know it was only staged, but we were worried about you getting hurt!" Kaoru said. "And it's our fault for not being careful enough." Hikaru said. "We are sorry!" Hikaru and Kaoru said together. "Guys it's okay, it just a little burn. I'm the one who should have been more careful." I told them. "Come on," Hikaru said. "Let's go home." Kaoru said. "Bye Kyoya!" I said as I waved goodbye. He actually took the time and looked up from his notebook.to smile and wave at me. He actually does have feelings! My and my Brothers got into the car and drove back home. It takes almost 20 minutes to get to the mansion. I felt really tired so I decided to take a nap. When I woke up I felt myself being carried. I looked up and saw Hikaru was carrying me. "Hikaru?" I said. He looked down and spoke to me. "Sh, I'm just carrying you to your bed. Go back to sleep." "Ok." I replied back. Then I closed my eyes and went back to sleep in Hikaru's arms.

When I woke up again I was in my bed. I rolled over to my side and realized that I had slept for so long. I looked at the alarm clock and saw it was 6 in the Morning. Man, I'm a heavy sleeper. I got up and used the bathroom that was connected to my room. I grabbed a towel on my way in so I could take a long bath. I ran the water and took my clothes off. Then I went into the tub. The water felt so good on my skin. So, this is how rich people felt all of the time. After a while of soaking in the tub I got up and wrapped myself in a towel. Then I got my hairdryer from the drawer under the sink and dried my hair. When I finally deemed my hair thoroughly dry. I walked into my closet and picked out some clothes for today. I decided on a navy blue tank top with a leather jacket. I also put on some black jeans and my combat boots. Then I realized that I didn't do my homework last night so I rushed right through it because of my memory. When I looked at the clock I saw it was 7:29. One minute before it went off. I stood right next to it and waited for it to go off. Then right when it buzzed I hit it. Ha! It felt good to beat my alarm clock in the morning. Then after about ten minutes (which was probably spent waking my brothers up.) The maids walked in. "Ms. Hitachin it time t-.." Then the room was silent. "I'm already to go!" I said with a smile as I walked out of the door. I walked to the Dining Room. There was no food on it so I assumed that it wasn't ready yet. I walked into the kitchen and saw the chef busy cooking. "Hello!" I said. The chef jumped a little but thankfully nothing went wrong. "Hello, Ms.Hitachin!" He said. "I was wondering if I could make myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast today?" I said. "Well sure, go right ahead as he pointed to the cupboard with the cereal in it. He also brought out a bowl for me. "Thank you!" I said. I looked around and finally decided on something simple. Corn Flakes. I took the box and poured the cereal into the bowl. I put the box back as neatly as I found it and went to get milk from the fridge. It took a while but I finally found the the milk. I got the carton and poured some milk into the bowl. I walked out of the room taking the bowl of cereal with me. "Thank you so much for everything you do." I said to the chef as I walked out of the room. Then I sat down at the table and grabbed a spoon and began to eat. Once the bowl was empty I grabbed a muffin off the table and began to go to the living room. I turned on the TV and began to watch cartoons. I am still very childish even though I am in high school.

After a while of being glued to the TV I felt someone shake me. Or should I say some people "Come on its time to go." Hikaru and Kaoru said. "Ok." I said. "Man you guys are slow." I said as I walked out of the door. "What time did you wake up?" Kaoru asked. "About 6." I said. They looked surprised as we got into the car.

When we got to school we were 10 minutes late because of a accident. We ran to our classroom really fast. We opened the door quietly so the grump didn't notice we were coming in. We tiptoe in while the grump was talking about clauses and phrases. "bla bla bla clauses bla bla bla phrases." We were almost at our desks. "Bla bla bla Hitachins just sit down already bla bla bla." Dang it. We were so close too. If he hadn't blown our cover no one would have noticed. Everyone turned around and looked at us. I waved just to release the tension. Then we sat down. Class was still boring as always. I wandered of in my mind and began thinking about the Host Club. I drew some ideas for cosplay. I have been a fan of Anime and Manga for a long time. I was thinking maybe we can do different anime cosplay. Then a lightbulb went off in my head. I started to draw all over the paper like a crazy woman. When I hadn't put down all of my ideas the bell rang. Well it was time for lunch. I stood up and drew in my notebook while I was walking towards the lunchroom. "What are you doin there sis?" I heard the voices of my brothers say while they were peeking over my shoulder. I slammed my notebook shut. "No peeking!" I said. "Awww! But why not!" They protested. "Because it's a surprise!" I said. Then they started to try and get the notebook. But everywhere they tried to grab it it pulled back. Then finally I had enough so I put it in my shirt. "Fine then." They said. Then they pushed me on the floor. "Ahh! Stop that tickles! Stop!" I said. "Get off!" I said. "Then give us the notebook!" They said. Then out of the corner of my eyes I saw Tamaki walking with the rest of the Host Club. "Tamaki-Sempai Help! My shady brothers are doing something shady!" I yelled so loud so Tamaki would hear me. Then just as they grabbed the notebook I pulled the notebook back and my brothers got pulled off of me. "Is my daughter Ok?!" Tamaki practically screamed before he pulled me into a death gripping hug. "Please...let....go!" I said almost being choked to death. Then Tamaki let me go and I could still stand due to the many times I have endured his bear hugs. "What did they do to you?!" Tamaki asked. "They were reaching into my shirt!" I said. Then Tamaki went to the my brothers and lifted them up by the collars. "What were you two doing in her shirt!" Tamaki yelled. "It's not like that boss!" Kaoru said. "She was hiding something from us so we had to see!" Hikaru said. Thank goodness I had finished what I was working on before my brothers tried to take the notebook. I ripped a page out of my notebook and handed it to Kyoya. "I have an idea for the Host Club!" I said. He took it and looked it over. "This may be promising Iris." He said. "Keep it a secret between you and us, okay?" I whispered in his ear. "Of course." He said with a mischievous smile on his face. Then I walked over to Tamaki and my brothers. "Tamaki-Sempai you can put them down now!" I said. Then my brothers fell to the floor with a thud. "Couldn't you just have set us down boss?" They said. "No, you were harassing my daughter!" Tamaki said. "We told you she was hiding something from us!" They said. This fight went on into the lunchroom and throughout lunch. That is the Host Club for you!