Chapter 7- The Chain Reaction, to the Amusment Park!

I got up from the bed while making sure the door was locked. When I locked it I went to my dresser and was trying to find a outfit I really wanted to wear. Finally I found a navy blue shirt that left my shoulders open. I put a black tank top under it. I found some black skinny jeans and put them on too. Then I found some combat boots that I really loved. Then I put on some makeup to try to hide the red puffiness by my eyes. I was finally ready so I unlocked the door and wet into the hallway. I walked into the living room and found everyone staring at the TV. "Let's go." I said quietly, almost like a whisper. Then the whole Host Club looked up at me. Except for Kyoya, he was writing something down in his black notebook. "You look pretty!" Tamaki said as he got up and dragged me out of the door. Then the others caught up with us and we went to the Limo. Then the Limo started driving. "Where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise!" Hikaru and Kaoru said. "You are going to love it Iris-Chan!" Honey said. "Ok." I said. I was really tired since I couldn't sleep last night, so I dozed off. Before I fell asleep I felt someone lay me down and put my head in their lap. It felt warm and cozy, also comforting. I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I saw the face of the person who put me in their lap. It was Kaoru. It looked like he had fell asleep too. I felt something heavy laying on my hip. I turned my head slowly as to not disturb Kaoru. I looked and I saw Hikaru on me. Both the twins looked peaceful when they slept. It looked like the others haven't noticed I was awake, I was also trapped. So I just layed my head back where it was. I fell asleep right away. For some reason I feel safe right now when they are close to me. It felt really nice. Then I realized it was the first family I had in 2 years. Then I felt Hikaru scoot closer to me, we were laying right next to each other. I felt like I was going to fall over so I grabbed on to Kaoru. Then Hikaru moved his head next to my chest and put it there. I didn't mind for multiple reasons. Reason one, we are brother and sister, Second, He probably doesn't even know what he is doing. I just let him lay against me in peace. Then I felt Kaoru lay his head against my head. Then I heard someone speaking. "Did you see what just happened?" Haruhi said. "What?" Tamaki said. "Just now, when they were sleeping Hikaru moved closer to Iris, which caused Iris to hang on to Kaoru, the Kaoru layed his head on Iris. It's kinda like a chain reaction." Haruhi said. "Yeah, guess it is." Tamaki said. Then I fell asleep.

[Haruhi's Point Of View]

I told Sempai what just happened then he had a certain look in his eyes. Like he was planning something. "Someone wake them up we are almost there." Kyoya said. "I will do it!" Tamaki said happily. I guess that this is what he was waiting for. "Hikaru." Tamaki said while shaking him. Then Hikaru opened his eyes.

[Hikaru's Piont of View]

I woke up to the sound of Boss's voice calling for me. When I opened my eyes I saw that I had my head on Iris's chest I backed away and sat up so fast it knoked her off the seat. Then she began to wake up.

[Iris's Point of View]

I woke to my head slamming on the floor. "What's happening!" As I tried to make myself sound alert. But failed miserably. Then I saw Kaoru start to wake up.

[Kaoru's Point of View.]

I woke up to the sudden movement that was under me. I saw that Iris was on the floor. I mast have put my head on hers when I was sleeping and when she fell on the floor she must have moved my head. I looked around and saw Hikaru spazzing out.

[Iris's Point of View.]

I saw Tamaki laugh at us! Why would he be laughing? "Just like you said Haruhi, a chain reaction." Tamaki said as he laughed so much, tears were coming out of his eyes. "What is going on Haruhi?!" I yelled. "I have no idea." she said. I looked over at Kyoya, showing no emotion. Then I looked over at Mori, he was also showing no emotion. Then I looked over at Honey and he was laughing as much as Tamaki was. "Are you okay Iris?" Kaoru asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. Then I looked over at Hikarui, he looked like he just saw someone die. "Are you okay, Hikaru?" I asked. "What happened Hikaru?" Kaoru said. "I know what happened." Haruhi said. "When Tamaki-Sempai woke him up he was surprised to find that his face was in your chest Iris." Wow, Haruhi sure gets down to business. I looked back at Hikaru who started to madly blush. "He did what?!" Tamaki screamed. "I-I-I'm sorry!" Hikaru said. "Oh, no it's fine. You where asleep anyway, and aren't we brother and sister now?" I asked. Hikaru looked less shocked at hugged me. "I'm glad you are my sister." He said. "Me too." I said as I hugged him back while I was climbing back onto the seat. Then Kaoru cam over and hugged the both of us. Then I saw a flash of light. I opened my eyes to find Kyoya holding a camera with a smirk on his face. "Well, I bet this will sell well." He just takes advantage of our love as money! Gosh he can be annoying sometimes. Then suddenly the car stopped. "We are here!" The driver said back to us. I scrambled out of the car so I could get out of there. I looked out and I saw a bunch of roller coasters. "A amusement park!" I screamed. "Yep," Hikaru said. "Picked it out just for you little sis." Kaoru said. "Aw thank you guys!" I screamed jumping up and down. "Come on let's go!" I yelled while pulling Kaoru and Hikaru's hands, completely leaving the others behind. When we got into the park, the others still didn't catch up to us. But I pulled my brothers along with me. "Come on let's go on this one first!" I asked as I pointed to the biggest roller coaster there is. "Yeah!" Hikaru yelled. "Lets do it!" Kaoru yelled. So we went on it. Luckily there was three to a row, so I got to sit by Hikaru and Kaoru. I screamed the whole time I was on it. I even clinched onto Hikaru and Kaoru sometimes. The rest of the time we had so much fun! I spotted a big stuffed panda and I really wanted it. So Hikaru and Kaoru tried so many times to get it for me and prevailed. Then we went and got some cotton candy to eat. Hikaru licked a piece of cotton candy at put it on my nose! I tried to get it all off but eventually I had to go to the washroom to get it off. By the end of the day we were ready to leave and I checked my phone. Apparently everybody had gone home. So Kaoru called for something to bring us to their place.