•25•

this chapter will be written in a story form.

Jungkook was still on top of Taehyung crying. He couldn't get over that his now crush and ex was about to kill himself all because of a misunderstanding. Taehyung on the other hand was still frozen in his place, feeling his shirt get wetter and wetter from Jungkooks tears. Non of them knew what do to at this moment of time. They sat in an awkward silence, the only sound was Jungkooks small sniffles.

"Please stop crying" Taehyung spoke up. "You're hurting me so bad inside. I hate seeing you cry Jungkook" He spoke up again.

"I- I hat-hate seeing y-you t-try ki-ll you-yourself" Jungkook said and cried heavier.

"I know I'm sorry." Taehyung apologized once again. "I don't know if we can be together again, Jungkook. I love you so much and that's genuinely never going to change but this memory will replay again and again." Taehyung sighed.

"I-i'm s-sorry i di-didnt te-tell yo-you s-sooner, I-i ju-just tho-ught i-if i d-did you'd h-hate me" Jungkook cried again.

"I could never ever hate you Kooks, you're my other half. Even if I can't live with being your boyfriend anymore you're still my best friend"

Jungkook cried after hearing that sentence, it really was over huh.

"I-i'll g-go" Jungkook sobbed whilst climbing off of Taehyung and walking out the room and into his dorm. Who was going to hold me at night? Whos going to call me baby? All these thought were running through Jungkooks head that he didn't notice the tall figure standing at his door.

"Screw what I said Jungkook. You're my lover. You're my one and only. I love you so much I can't have you as just a best friend. Who am I meant to cuddle at night? Who am I meant to fall out with and kiss after making up? Who am I meant to call my baby? Jungkook please forgive me and take me back to be yours." Taehyung begged.

"T-Tae i was thinking the exact same thoughts. Of course i'll t-take you back, sorry i'm such a baby c-crying because o-of this" Jungkook sniffed.

"You might be a baby but you're my baby." Taehyung said opening this arms up for Jungkook to run into them. And that he did. Jungkooks legs were wrapped around Taehyungs waist. Taehyung was giving Jungkook small pecks on the cheek to calm him down.

The bighit members were standing and watching this beautiful moment being shared between the two lovers.

-----------
idek what this book is now