4

Sasuke walking out of the room with a heavy heart that he unlock his room and close the door. He takes a sit on the bed. He doesn't even realize what is wrong with his heart, the raven worried about naruto too much that he can't even think. Why these strange feelings keep bother him out?

He is the one that wants end his friendship with Naruto and now his own self told him that he could not live without Naruto by his side. Sasuke just could let go of annoying groan that he stared at the white pure wall until a sudden black shadow surrounding the pure white colour that Itachi was there.
"What do you want from me?" He asks in clearly death and anger tone make the oldest just could sigh with his attitude "What relationship between you and Naruto?" Itachi question make Sasuke glared at him more "and why you need to know that? Why? Your leader asked?" Said Sasuke with full of silly tone that leaves Itachi in smirk "No.. Pain never told me to discover the relationship between you and Naruto. He is part of Naruto clan and his uncle so whatever secret or life either in past or future he knows. I am the one that wants to know so we.. the Akatsuki not gonna look down on any of Naruto or your side until you tell me the truth" explain Itachi that he still stare at Sasuke Sharingan eyes " why don't you asked Naruto? Why must be me?" Sasuke attacks him with the question which is got return with a smack on the head.

"What the hell for that!" Groan Sasuke in annoying "Because you are too stupid. How the hell I want to asked Naruto when he is still not awake after the operation and other things that the doctor did. Mind to tell me little brother?" said Itachi that he calm himself down that he could see Sasuke told himself 'stupid'.

"Naruto is the only friend that I have in the village from our age 5 years old. The year you left me, he is my friend and enemy at the same time. What I did is what he did. I jealous of him because he does become strong but what I know that.. he also jealous of me because could become part of the village and be the proud one and take a look like a normal child" said Sasuke that he smirk and smile softly... "Yeah.. he never gives up on me... he always have that stupid smile on his face, stupid things to be made and.. the important thing is.. he teaches me the meaning of family are even though he never feel it.. he said.. he could replace you as my brother.. he did.. and I love it.. but I am too stupid to fall on Orochimaru trap by promising me that I will get to kill you.. after a long time... I still hurt and guilt to hear Naruto true feelings.. he said.. he doesn't want me to think negative because what Itachi did have a lot of reason.. he did because your brother loves you so do me... If you keep gonna do this then I will stop you. He has those words on me and every promise he did. He has done it and me to forgive my own brother also success though I act like a jerk. I love his positive mind that I use it in the wrong way" explain Sasuke that he still regrets what he did to the blonde.

Itachi smiles softly at his brother as he softly rubbing Sasuke hair "you are so lucky.. to have a friend that takes you as his own brother. Very lucky that I am jealous of you. I am sorry for leaving you alone that day Sasuke... You have to know the true and Naruto already told you through the letter. You also forgive me for everything I did. Come to me if you want Naruto to take you as a friend once again" said Itachi enough to make Sasuke smile softly "thanks nii san" said Sasuke.

9:00 pm

Naruto awake from surgery and he is very hungry "I want ramen and food" mumble Naruto that he drink mineral water that beside him. The door opens to reveal Obito with ramen, soup and porridge that the eldest place it on the table before staring at Naruto who stares at him blankly "you won't to take shower first or eat first?" asks Obito that Naruto stare at the food "eat first. I want eat.. hungry" said Naruto that Obito feeds him the food until the finish.

Naruto smile softly that he stares at Obito "can you help me shower myself?" asked Naruto that leave Obito in shock but agree anyway.

Obito POV
Naruto is all naked and I showered him with warm water before I slowly shampoo his head. He stares at me.. "umm.. Obito.." he called me out that I stare at him with question face "You did not mind right if I ask you to sleep with me?" his question shocking me that I have that sweat all over me "b-but.." before I could give a reason he already sigh "it's okay.. if you don't want.. I just want someone to hug me for warm.. lately I catch a cold very easy" I sigh that I keep shampoo his hair "I will sleep with you and you are not forcing me. I want it" I give him to answer that makes him cheer that my cloth becomes wet...

"I am sorry, how can I be so careless," said Naruto that he tries to take towel that I stop him " It's okay. You do not mind if I take bath with you right?" My question makes him blush and his face is red. Cute. He nodded that he looks away. Don't even take a peek when I take off my cloth. I get inside the tub that I continue to shampoo him and scrub his body.. in return. He does the same thing to me. It's been a long time since the last thing I feel like this.

After for a while, we finish taking a shower. I have my track pants and shirt that I slowly lay beside him before he starts to hug me and sleep. "Sleep tight Naruto" I proud of myself that finally, I could take care of my own sensei son.

'Minato sensei and auntie Kushina. I am sorry for a murder you, make this poor son of yours suffer a lot. I am sorry'

With that Obito also fallen to sleep during the night fresh wind.

From Witter
Hey guys! I am sorry for publishing so late. It had been 9 days after I back home from my school. Congratulations!! I am finishing my SPM!! Woohoo!