Buddy was barking and Levi had.. fun, suprisingly.

It was a nice and warm feeling that he have not experienced in a while yet, or maybe never.

He felt free for once, as if the burden from his shoulders was set loose.

All in all, the both of you were happy and Levi wouldn't trade anything for this in the world.

After a while, you both were tired except for your dog, which was no surprise.

You two laid down on the center of the field, catching your breaths.

"Wasn't that fun?" You asked huffing.

"Yeah. You were right."

"Told ya'."

"I get it I get it." He scoffs.

"Bark!"

"I should head back home now. My grandma might be worried. You should too." You said stting up.

"I'm fine. Are you still tired?"

"A little but I can walk!" You chirped.

"Then get your ass up and let's go."

You both stood up and headed to your house which is near.

"This is my stop. Thanks for tonight Levi."

"I believe I should be thanking you rather. It has been a while since I get to run like that.."

"Pft. No biggies." Smiling as you remembered his happy state earlier.

Levi always had a poker face on so you would forever remember when he's happy.

"Then go hit the hay Y/N, you too Buddy." He ruffled your dog.

"Right. Good night Levi." You said sweetly.

"Night."

"Sweet dreams." You said and smiled at him.

He smiled back and petted Buddy one last time.

He waited until you closed the door and walked in safely then walked away.

His body guards appeared as soon as you both were off sight.

-

The van door opened as the three got in and sat down.

The car then drove back to their way home.

Levi held out his phone and opened his contancts to call his assistant, Eld Jinn.

Ring Ring~

"Good evening Sir. This is your asisstant, Eld. You called?" His asisstant from the other phone said.

"Eld, I want you to search about this shelter called, 'Helping Hands for Animals'. Report it to me as soon as possible."

"Yes sir. I'm searching it now."

"See it if it is active or not."

"It is still active sir."

"Perfect, I want you to send cash to them."

"How much sir?" His assistant asked confused and suprised.

"A million." Levi answered bluntly.

"M-million?"

"Did I fucking stutter?" He growled intimidatingly.

"Sorry sir. I will do it right away. Anything else sir?"

Levi paused for a moment if he should ask about you or... probably not.

"Actually... yes. Can you find more about a girl named, Y/N L/N? I need you to find information and documents about her. Make sure no one knows about this, but you can if you're asking for a death wish."

"A-as followed sir."

He pressed the end call button and returned his phone back to his pocket.

-

It was late night and the moon shone while stars twinkled. It was a calm night as for today.

Yet it didn't make Levi sleepy, he was thinking how warm your hand was, how sweet your voice sounds, how caring you are and how pretty you look.

Even though Levi might have a busy day, his insomia wouldn't let him sleep.

So, he instead used the time to recall what happened earlier and think about you more.

He was smiling, moving a lot in his bed and suffocating himself in a pillow.

The raven-haired man didn't know such feeling like this existed.

His heart pounded much faster when he thinks about you or sees you while his stomach flips.

He thought he would always remain cold and stoic but he smiled... he realized that he can still smile.

It was a surprise for him but this was all because of you. It wasn't a bad thing though.

He didn't mind it a lot.

Levi wanted to see you again and hear your voice. Yet he couldn't sleep so he spended the night on his desk working occassionally filled with thoughts of you.

'I miss her..'

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

Word Count: 1143
Date Published: 8/2/19