Table of Contents

Turning 15 was supposed to be really awesome. You were close to getting a license and have some freedom. You could get a car. You were close to having a Sweet 16 party, even though sometimes people didn't. You could get a job soon and buy for your own things. And, you were closer to becoming an adult and had more responsibilities.

Martha Johnson was no different than any other 15 year old. Well, that was what she had thought.

On her fifteenth birthday, Martha figured out 6 things that had changed her life forever.

1. She was in a clan that could turn into Wolves in a designated area, her backyard.

2. There were 2 other clans besides the one that she was in, and they had been fighting for centuries upon centuries.

3. She had this big job to make sure that the three clans were working together to protect everyone and everything. She was the Almair after all. The Almair meant that she can shift into all three animals. They were the Wolf, her own form, Horse, and Tiger. And that explained the mysterious mark on her wrist when she had turned 15.

4. She was also the True One, meaning that she was the Keeper of the Stone and could actually kill the Dark Forces, which were evil creatures that were attacking her.

5. She had a twin brother who was a wolf everywhere. They were called Wolfins.

6. And finally, something or someone is trying to kill her before she finds out more about herself.

Can she survive high school with danger always seeming to find her? Can she become the one thing that she thought wouldn't be possible? Can she figure out who was trying to kill her before it's too late?

Find out, in 'The Year of the Wolf'

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: All right's reserved to Rissa Clever, WolfGirl0910 and/or Rissa_Rogue (Meaning don't copy my story.)