Frank Iero (My Chemical Romance)

Start from the beginning

"I'm not feeling them right now... I'm pretty sure they'll start to kick in once we get to the venue" I let out a small laugh as everybody else gets in the car.

"Alright... My Chemical Romance here we come!" Vincent shouts right before he starts to drive out of the house driveway.

The entire drive to the venue we sang to our favorite My Chemical Romance songs to warm up our vocals.

I couldn't help but smile the whole time we were singing, since each minute we were getting closer and closer to seeing our idols in person.

"Guys we finally made it!" Vincent announced after he parked in the parking lot for where the performing acts were supposed to park.

"And the nerves finally kicked in" I say out loud to myself as we get out of the car, and start making our way to the venue.

We showed the people at the front our passes before heading to the back of the venue to where Chad our manager was waiting at.

"There you guys are! Your about to go on stage in about five minutes. Good luck out there! I know you guys will do great like always" he smiles at all of us before heading backstage.

"Thanks Chad" we tell him at the same time before we get all our instruments ready, and get in our positions on stage.

"You guys ready to have some fun?" Vincent asks us while we all nod our heads yes.

"Just remember to do the best you can and not worry about whither the crowd will like us or not" he finishes just as Chad gives us the signal to head out to the stage.

"Hey guys we're Guardians of Wonderland! And we're really excited to play for you guys tonight!" I shout out into the microphone before Zach starts playing the first guitar notes.

At first the crowd was a little quiet and just standing there, but throughout the show the fans started to get more pumped up after each song.

"Alright guys unfortunately that is all we have to play for tonight, but hopefully we can perform for you amazing people again! We are guardians of wonderland and we love you! Thank you so much!" I wave bye to the screaming and applauding crowd.

"Wow that was fucking amazing! They loved us!" Alex said as we headed over to where Chad was.

"You guys were fantastic! I'm one hundred percent sure they loved you. Let's see if the venue will let us perform here again some time" he gives each of us a proud hug and smile.

"Thank you Chad, for everything" I smile back.

"No problem. Now I gotta go and talk to a few people so you guys go on ahead and enjoy the rest of the concert".

"Guys look! It's Gerard and Mikey!" Storm points at two figures walking their way over towards us.

"Oh my gosh their coming over to us! Everybody act calm!" I tell my friends as Gerard and his brother arrive to where we are.

"Hey we just wanted to tell you guys that you were pretty good out there" Mikey gives us a friendly smile.

"Are you being serious?" Alex asks with a shocked expression on his face.

"Yeah of course. Hey we should all hang out after the show... What do you guys say?" Gerard asks us.

"Are you kidding me?! Of course we'll hang out with you and the others after the show!" I answer for all my friends.

"Alright see ya'll in a few hours" he says before him and his brother disappear out of our view.

"Guys... Did Gerard and Mikey way just invite us to hang out with their band?" Vincent asks all of us.

"They did" Alex nods his head.

"Somebody pinch me. I feel like this is all a dream" I say.

"Really? Because looks who's walking right over there" Storm nudges my shoulder and points to where Ray and Frank are walking to join the rest of the band.

"Oh my gosh I can't even right now" I cover my hands with my face and turn around.

"I don't think your emotionally stable to hang out with Frank Iero tonight. There's no possible way" Vincent shakes his head.

"I know. I have had the biggest crush on him ever since I was in middle school. It's not even funny" I put my hands down and look back in the direction where Frank is.

As he walks past mu friends and I, he waves a quick hello to us and gives us a warm smile.

I would be lying if I said it didn't give my the butterflies.

"Sam sweetheart your blushing bright red right now" Zach laughs at me.

"Guys I don't think I can hang out with MCR tonight... I'll probably just embarrass myself right in front of Frank. He's going to think I'm a loser" I groan out loud.

"He won't think your a loser. They all know we're big fans of them. They know we're going to be a little nervous and weird around them. It's going to be okay" Vincent assures me.

"You really think so?" I ask him with hopeful eyes.

"I'm sure alright? But for now let's just enjoy the concert".

2 hours later...

"This is it. We're about to go on My Chemical Romance's tour bus and hang out with our idols since middle school" I nervously say as my band members and I walk up to their tour bus.

I take a deep breath right before I knock on the door twice.

It took a moment until someone opened the door.

I felt my heart nearly skip a beat as u realize the one who opened the door was Frank.

"Uhh... Hi" I stutter out and smile.

"Hey....?".

"Sam".

"Sam. Don't you guys want to come in? It's a little chilly out there isn't it?" Frank asks since I was just practically standing there like a complete idiot.

"Oh yes. Sorry" I apologize as my friends and I walk inside the bus and take a seat next to the other guys.

Alex, Zach, and Vincent sat next to Ray and Gerard, while storm and I were beside Mikey and Frank.

"So guys we were thinking and... We really want guardians of wonderland to join us on our next tour. What do you guys say??" Gerard asks us with a excited face.

"Wait, are you being serious right now?" Vincent eyes widen.

"We are. I mean we were really impressed by your bands performance, and the crowd really enjoyed you guys. Also this girl has a very beautiful voice. I'd love to hear it more often" Frank turns around to look at me and sends me a wink.

"Oh thanks" I say while blushing.

I'm pretty sure my face is as red as ever before... Oh well.

"Anytime Sam. So what do you guys say to our offer?".

"Duhhh. Why wouldn't we want to join you guys on tour?!" Alex practically shouts out loud.

"Alright it's official then! Guardians of wonderland is joining My Chemical Romance on tour!" Mikey shouts out before we all start to cheer and clap.

"If you don't mind, I'd really like to get to know you on this next tour" Frank whispers so only I can hear.

"I would love that Frank" I smile at the gorgeous guy right in front of me.

"I have a feeling this next tour will be much more interesting than any other tour" he sends me a wink again before both of our bands celebrate for the night.

(Guys I'm going to do Halloween imagines throughout the whole month of October. So if you want a Halloween band member imagine, please tell me! I'd love to write you guys one❤️).