Im not a creep!

A/N Slight smut warning ⚠️ (very slight, don't worry cupcakes 😂)

I held her close to me and snuggled myself further into the crook of her neck. "Perrieeee stoppp that ticklessss." Jade whined. "But I like to cuddle up with you." I pouted. "Alright then baba." I started to bite her neck and applied some suckage when I heard her breath hitch when I bit her pulse point. "Perrie ." She moaned. I could feel my little friend make an appearance, I flipped her over so I was hovering above her. "Perrie I.... need....you...." Jade moaned while I was busy marking her. I took off her undergarments and my boxers, "As you wish princess." As I was about to enter her I heard this constant ringing *RING RING RING*
I woke up drenched in sweat, did I almost have a sex dream with Jade? This is bad, do I like her that much to the point where I want to fuck her? Fucking alarm clock disturbing my dream. (A/N If this scene is familiar it's because it's something familiar to thepeztomyjade 's story "behind the scenes" ❤️)
I decided to finally get up when my mom called "Perrie wake up, it's time for school." "Okay mam I'm up" I did my morning routine and got dressed up in black skinny jeans, a black t shirt and my signature leather jacket. Don't worry, I'm no troublemaker. I greeted my mam and dad and ate breakfast.
-After breakfast-
I decided to drive to school today, I got in my white BMW and sped off to school.

(A/N totally didn't get this off google 🤧)I arrived at school and decided to go find Jesy and Lauren first

I arrived at school and decided to go find Jesy and Lauren first. I saw Lauren and Jesy talking to the gang which included Liam, Louis and Niall. "Hey guys, what ya doing?" I asked. "Hey Per, nothing much really, how are you? You look troubled." Niall asked, Niall was the kindest out of us and tend to care for us like siblings. Now it was Louis' turn to greet me."Hey Per, Niall's right, you look like something's wrong."
My mind instantly thought about the sex dream I had and I could feel my cheeks grow warm. "Ohhh there's something we don't know, look at her, she's all red." Liam teased me. Jesy and Lauren gave me questioning looks (A/N the boys know about her crush on Jade btw >~<)
"It's nothing I promise, I tell you guys everything, you know that." I defended myself, not ready to tell them. "You're obviously ly-" Jesy was cut off by the bell, I chuckled as I was saved by the bell, literally. Jesy, Lauren and the gang glared at me. "We're not done Edwards. You're telling us after school." We head off to our different classes and as I was walking towards English, I bumped into a rather tiny person.
My stomach did flips when I realised it was Jade, she looked amazing per usual, she was wearing a pink cut out dress with a denim jacket and heels. Her chocolate waves are put aside making her bambi eyes pop.

(A/N one of my fav outfits on Jade tbh)I quickly shook my head and apologised, hoping that she didn't notice me practically drooling over her

I quickly shook my head and apologised, hoping that she didn't notice me practically drooling over her. When she looked up blue eyes met brown ones, she looked away and muttered a quick sorry before moving past me. Ouch. I went into class and I hope today wouldn't be as bad as I thought.
-After School-
I quickly walked to my car trying to avoid the gang, no such luck though. "EDWARDS."
I walked faster but I was blocked by the boys. "Did you really think you can run away from us? Now what is it, spill. Cause if it wasn't something why would you avoid us?" Jesy said. I sighed and told them about the sex dream I had. "No way mate, you're joking right?" Lauren asked. I shook my head telling them I'm not joking. "Well this is bad, huh? Do you really like her that much Per? She's taken, you do know that right?" I frown and nod sadly not feeling like talking. Suddenly I was engulfed in a warm hug by 5 bodies. "It's okay Perrie, we'll try to help." Liam said. I smiled, grateful I had such amazing friends. "Thank you guys, so much. Now let's go home yea?"

I was driving home and I saw silhouette in the distance, it was a small person I can tell, a female too. I realised it was Jade and she was walking back home by herself. Me wanting to keep her safe even if she isn't mine, I got off my car and followed her. You know, so that she doesn't get kidnapped or something, totally not a creep *ahem*. She suddenly turned around and saw me, I froze at my spot. She looked mad, really really mad, still hot, but mad. "Why are you fucking following me Edwards?" She asked. "I... I... I just w-wanted-" I cursed at myself for sounding so shaky around her, I couldn't speak at this point. "Stop fucking following me like a creep or I'll call the cops." She glared at me. "I- I'm not a creep. I j-just wanted to keep you safe cause it was getting dark." Her eyes softened but soon she glared at me again. "Whatever Edwards, fuck off creep." I frowned, when she reached her house I said whispered sadly, "I'm not a creep."

I walked back home feeling devastated, oh dear god why are you working against me? I was just trying to keep her safe, it was getting dark and I was worried. Why does she hate me so much. So many questions that'll never be answered.
I felt myself dozing off and soon I let slumber overcome me.

A/N Yayy that's another chapter down, the only reason why I'm updating so fast is because its currently my holiday so don't expect this when school starts again 😂 anyways I hope you enjoyed this 💕