Better mornings

A/N Okay so I'm going to change my format a bit cause it's really messy and looking back, the book title isn't the best😂 comment whether I should change the title or not, if yes then what? Enjoy loves 💕 (btw it's a little explicit so be careful cupcake mixers)

Jade's POV

I woke up feeling light headed, I tried to roll my head to the other side but bumped into something hard, suddenly the "pillow" started moving and I looked up and realised, it wasn't a pillow, not even close.

It was Perrie, all of a sudden, the thoughts from last night started flooding in. I remembered what Jed did to me and I sat up quickly and choked in a sob. I must've not kept it quiet enough as Perrie started to stir. One by one, I saw her baby blue eyes reveal themselves. She yawned.

"Good morning Jade- Woah, why are you crying?" She greeted me in a raspy voice.

"Good morning Perrie, did I wake you up? I'm sorry-" I couldn't finish as I started sobbing.

Perrie engulfed me in a warm hug and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Shhh, don't cry Jadey. Is it about yesterday? Don't worry, he's gone. I'm here, I'm here for you." She whispered into my ears while rubbing my back, trying to calm me down.

I pulled back, "I'm sorry I bothered you and walked you up too Perrie." I apologised while looking down.

"It's okay babe, I was feeling quite uncomfortable anyways." She said, and I blushed at the nickname she gave me. I then realised she said she was uncomfortable, and I raised one of my eyebrows, looking at her confusedly.

She blushed and she pointed at her "morning wood" I looked at her in shock, "You have a d-?" I asked. She nodded and blushed.

"Are you okay with that? It's okay if you're not okay with it, I'm sorry I'll just leave-" she rambled before she stopped when she heard me giggle.

"It's okay Pez, it doesn't change anything between us." I said, then suddenly she leaned in.

"What if I told you I wanted something to change between us? Hm?" She said while nibbling my ear lobe. I groaned at the unusual feeling.

"What do you mean by that Pez?" I asked curiously, not really understanding what she meant.

She pulled back and looked at me in the eyes, "Jade, I want nothing more than for you to let me love you unconditionally, love you wholeheartedly, with everything I have, treat you like a Princess, wake up next to you every morning, snuggle to sleep with you, do things I've never done with you, travel everywhere with you, I want to be your everything." She said with nothing but sincerity and love. I looked at her ocean eyes, it was filled with love. I could feel tears forming in my eyes as no one has told me anything as beautiful as that.

With my mind hazy with love and admiration for the person in front of me, I leaned in and closed my eyes, I could feel her hot breath against my lips. I wrapped my arms around her neck and smashed our lips together. It was full of passion, love and unspoken feelings.

This kiss wasn't like the other kisses I've had, all my past kisses were rough and empty, full of lust. Her being the dominant one, licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly granted her entrance. She explored my mouth, with our tongue touching every few seconds.

I was overwhelmed by the kiss and released a moan. I could feel Perrie's smirk against my lips, breaking the kiss.

I put my legs around her waist, straddling her. I groaned when I felt her now erect member pressing against my crotch.

Suddenly I got flashbacks from last night. My breathing suddenly got heavy and I couldn't get any air through my lungs, I pushed myself off Perrie and tried to breathe properly.

Perrie looked worried "Jade are you okay?" She asked carefully. I shakes my head in rapid speed trying to get my breathing straight.

"Jade, bubba, calm down please. Try to breathe in and breathe out." She told me. She tried to hug me but I screamed thinking it was Jed.

"Jade, it's me. Perrie. Jadey, calm down." The nickname bought me back to my senses. My breathing started to slow down but still rapid.

"That's it Jadey, breathe in and breathe out." I followed her orders and eventually calmed down.

"Thank you Perrie." I said gratefully while still having tears in my eyes.

"No I'm sorry Jadey, I should've controlled myself. You were still traumatised. Please don't cry." She said calmly while wiping the tears away with her thumb.

"It's okay Pezza." I said while engulfing her in a hug. She hugged back and smiled against my shoulder.

Perrie's POV

"You want some breakfast baba?" I asked this beautiful person in front of me.

Her face lit up like a child getting a Christmas present on Christmas Day. She nodded her head "Pancakes please!" She said enthusiastically.

I smiled at her enthusiasm, I could get use used to mornings like this.

A/N okay so this was a filler and fluff chapter cuz why not and the next chapter would be about putting Jed in jail for raping but I'm experiencing writers block so, the next update will be out later than usual sorry 🙈💕.  Thanks for reading loves 💕