The Call

"Zayn, someone is calling you! Answer your damn phone before I throw it in the pool!' Zayn's longtime best friend yells from the living room. The tattooed man sighs, putting the can of spray paint down. He walks into the living room, immediately spotting his phone on the coffee table, the bright letters of Harry on the screen. Furrowing his eyebrows together, Zayn quickly grabs his phone, answering it. "Ello"

"Thank God! Zayn we really need your help!!" Harry rushes, his words sound all jumbled together, making it hard for Zayn to understand the man.

"Harry, I'm really not in the mood to help dry clean your Gucci-"

"No! Zayn, I can't tell you on the phone but please let us in when we get there! And make sure no one else is there!"

"I swear if this so-called help you need is to get the stupid band back toget-"

"JUST TRUST ME!" 

Zayn sighs, "Fine." They end the call with Harry telling Zayn that he was about five minutes away and that he really needs to empty his house. The next five minutes are spent with Zayn kicking his friend out and Zayn preparing himself for the possible chance the band is finally getting back together. He'll say no, the band wasn't what Zayn wanted to do, not anymore. The loud ringing of the doorbell gets Zayn out of his thoughts, walking over to the door with a snail-like pace and that is exactly how Zayn opens the door. The door is about halfway open when the man on the other side pushes the door open, quickly walking in dragging a blonde boy behind him.

"Harry! What the fuck!!" Zayn snaps, turning to the man? Boy...What the hell!

"Don't freak out!" Standing right in front of Zayn was two teenage boys, two very familiar teenage boys. A teenage Harry Styles and a teenage Niall Horan, just standing there staring up at Zayn with uncertainty. The teenage Harry was swimming in his Gucci clothes while Niall was also swimming in his clothes..This has to be a dream, Zayn thinks, quickly pinching himself to wake him up. Nope, definitely not a dream, Zayn thinks as he rubs his stinging arm.

"Fuck! Harry what the actual fuck is happening!" Harry shrugs, clutching Niall's hand tighter hoping it would comfort the other teen. "Your teenagers again! How is that possible?!" Zayn freaks out.

"We don't know, We just woke up like this, Niall called me frecking out, I picked him up and drove to your house." Harry informs the man. Zayn eyes the two boys before walling up to the teens.

"So, has everything, like body wise went back to your teen days?" Zayn asks, still silently frecking out.

"Look at my teeth! They're ugly" Niall cries, finally speaking up from the first time ever. As he shines his teeth for the pair showing the once straight teeth now back to his crooked teeth. Okay, Zayn had forgotten how adorable Niall looked with his original smile. "My tattoos disappeared!" "and look at my hair what the fuck was I thinking back then!" Harry hisses, mainly to himself. This makes Zayn chuckle, reaching over to mess with Harry's curly locks. The now shorter male hisses ducking the man's hand.

"I have a golf match tomorrow, can I still go?" Niall pouts, looking up at Zayn with hope.

"Niall! You idiot! You can't go! How would you explain this?! Plus golf is fucking boring and everyone hated you when you bought it up!!" Harry snaps at the teen. Flinching, Niall's bottom lip quivers, his hands moving to rub his tear-filled eyes. It feels like the X-Factor days again with Niall always seeking comfort from the other boys. Like Zayn said awhile back, Niall wasn't the youngest but he did need a little more protection from the group than the others did. Niall was always more sensitive and the beginning of their fame was so bad for Niall with all the girls saying his smile was ugly and that he didn't deserve to be in the band. Shooting a look at Harry, Zayn moves to Niall, kneeling down a little before wrapping his arms around the teen. Immediately the other boy clings to Zayn's neck resting his head on Zayn's shoulder.

"Jesus Christ, I forgot how much a baby Niall is" Harry scoffs to himself, making Niall whimper, clinging tighter to Zayn. Sighing, Zayn stands bringing Niall with him, picking him up like you would a child. Sliding his phone out of his pocket, unlocking it, scrolling down to the L's.

"What are you doing?" Harry questions, trying to look over Zayn's shoulders something he use to be able to do.

"Something I really don't want to do." Zayn mutters, putting his phone up to his ear waiting for the answer.