God of Love

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! For your information, I'm actually writing another book, but I'm not publishing it until I've actually finished it! So keep an eye out for it! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 7, Enjoy!!!!!! >.<

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

We were running to the beach where Wendy had told us to go. We gasped for air as we ran almost four miles from the Cilorthia Library. My mind was still on that moment, when Natsu and I kissed. My lips were so tingly, wanting more. Finally, we reached the beach to see the other Dragon Slayers and Exceeds unconscience. "Wendy! Gajeel! Everybody!" I screamed.

"Who did this!" Natsu growled. Suddenly, the ground began to vibrate. Then a loud thump noise rang in my ears. The louder the sound, the bigger the vibrations. Suddenly, a giant shadow appeared. We turned around to see a giant stone cupid, his eyes looking angry. "You make me angry!" It yelled. It's yell was so powerful that it almost knocked me off the ground. Luckily, Natsu was fast enough to catch me. "You alright?" He asked me.

Seeing your face is all I need, I thought. But instead I said, "Yeah."

"Who the hell are you?" Natsu asked.

"Me God of Love!" He roared. Suddenly, my heart began to pound. My head began to throbb. Images began to pop in my head. My nightmare that I had a few days ago. It was coming back to me. One of the gods were the god of love. He would only come when true love appeared. When I realized this, my heart began to ache. I screamed in pain. "Lucy!" Natsu cried, running to my side.

"Stay back!" I told him. He looked at me with confusion, but obeyed. I started to walk towards the god, and Natsu called me. "Lucy, what are you doing!"

"Just trust me!" I told him. I looked him in the eye, hoping that he would. He stared at me with concern, then he nodded. I smiled and turned away. "You are the God of Love, are you not?" I asked, the pain starting to ease away.

"I am!" the god bellowed.

"What is your duty?" I asked him.

"To destroy love!" He bellowed again.

"Well, I'm not gonna let that happen, sadly." I said, using Natsu's smirk.

"Oh, really? Burning Arrow!" He chanted. He shot one of his love arrows at my direction, and it began to burst into flames. I tried to dodge it, but I wasn't fast enough. I scratched half of my arm. "Lucy!" Natsu screamed. He ran to me, avoiding the other arrows the god had shot. "What were you thinking?" He asked me, gently touching  my wound.

"It's nothing. Just a scratch." I assured him with a smile. He smile back sadly, and then his face turned to anger. He looked at the god and screamed, "Your gonna pay!" He began to run at the god and chanted, " Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!" He struck the god directly at the stomach, sending him flying away. Surprisingly, it didn't even give him a single scratch. "You think you can defeat me with just that?" With one easy swipe, he knocked Natsu flying. "Natsu!" I screamed. I looked at the god with anger. No one hits Natsu, no one but me! Struggling, I got up and screamed, "Water Dragon's Boiling Point!" Using both of my hands, boiling water appeared on my hands, knocking out the angel. Again, he was sent flying. I turn to Natsu to see him on the ground. I run to him. "Are you alright?" I asked with major concern.

"Just one punch isn't gonna kncok me out!" He said, bringing excitement to his voice. I giggled at his excitement. The god appeared again, still not showing a single scratch. "How are we gonna defeat him?" I asked, feeling worried.