Obeying, the young assistant shyly looked at the woman. It was ironic — how he could talk with his two patients without worry, but in these situations he got so shy.

"I'm Hanji." The woman introduced herself, "This shorty is Levi, and the tree is Mike."

"Who the fuck are you calling short, shitty glasses?" the ravenette harshly said, smacking the woman on the head, making her cry in pain. The two of them quickly got into an argument, and [Name] didn't know what to do.

"Nice to meet you." The taller man said, looking at [Name], making the young man look at him in return.

"N-Nice to meet you too! I'm [Name]."

The other two finished fighting when they heard [Name] talk, and Hanji looked more interested in him. Levi looked uninterested about the whole thing, but payed attention nevertheless.

"You must be Zeke's assistant, right? I heard the news about a cute newbie spreading around." Hanji said.

[Name] only nodded and hummed. He didn't exactly know what else to say, so he stayed in silence. It didn't matter, because the woman was doing most of the talking.

"Aw! He's so lucky to have you! I heard from Erwin that you looked you had potential!"

The young assistant's eyes widened at the statement, blushing. "He really said that...?" [Name] recalled his meeting with Mr. Smith— how gentle and kind he looked. The young male was under his charms, and he couldn't help feeling butterflies in his stomach recalling the look he gave him.

"Looks like beard-shit is stuck with an assistant. Let's see how much you will last here." The shorter man says, taking a sip from his tea.

"Don't scare him, Levi." Mike says, giving the ravenette a look, He only shrugs in return, uninterested. Mike turns at [Name] and slightly smiles. "Don't stress, [Name]. We will help you in anything we can."

The young assistant thanks him, and shortly after his stomach growls once more, making him blush. Hanji lets out a loud laugh, "Oh my, [Name]! I can hear you are hungry, didn't you bring your lunch today?" The [hair color]-haired boy shakes his head, "Aw! Don't worry, I can share my chicken sandwich with you~"

"No! It's alright! You don't have to do that, Hanji! I'm alright!" [Name] tries to dismiss the situation, but only gained a piece of sandwich forcefully in his mouth, shutting him up. The boy's eyes widened in surprise and shock, and he can feel sauce dripping from his mouth.

"There! It's delicious, right? Moblit made it for me!" The woman says, ignoring [Name]'s discomfort. She only forcefully pressed the food inside his mouth, making a mess.

"Oi, you are making a fucking mess!" Levi says, looking disgustingly at the young assistant. More sauce is dripping from his mouth to his neck, and the ravenette can't stand looking at the sight. "Hanji! Stop!"

The taller man blinks, unamused by the situation. "Hanji, I believe [Name] has to breathe."

"What exactly is happening here?" a familiar voice is heard, and [Name] can recognize it is from Zeke. The young assistant looks at him with his teary eyes, the piece of food still on his mouth.

When Zeke takes a look at [Name], he has to take a few seconds to compose himself. His assistant's lips are dripping saliva and sauce, getting on his neck and messing his shirt collar a little bit. His eyes are teary and pleading– and Zeke secretly loves the way the young boy looks at him. The doctor knows his mind is getting some... dirty ideas, but holds himself before something appears.