15

I don't like most romance stories, since they tend to get boring and over dramatic. I try to not do the same but I doubt I'm doing a good job.
❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈

"You're already looking so much better." Jungkook pulled Mark in for a hug. He had randomly come. The two had been making calls to each other consistently, and Jungkook had had enough with the entire Jackson and Jinyoung situation. His friend was becomming more and more depressed, and he wouldn't stand for it.

"I guess you were right to come here."

"Of course I was! Now, what movie do you want to watch next? Barbie Swan Lake?"

"I was thinking more Princess Kaguya."

"Fine. Princess Kaguya. Then we'll take a break and go out for lunch. Once we get back it's Swan Lake."

"I don't know if I can handle eating anymore." Mark chuckled. "That food coma really took a lot out of me."

"When are you going to fix things with your boyfriends?"

"My boyfriend and an accidental extra? I don't know. I don't want to."

"Do you want to break up?"

"No, I don't want that. I just, I'm scared to try and I'm scared to not try."

Jungkook shrugged, "I'm not a love expert. Or a couples therapist. I just know that when two, or more, people are having a disagreement it's best to talk it out. Avoiding fixes nothing."

"I'll talk to them. Once I feel ready."

"I'll start the movie. By the way, how long until the filming is finally over?"

"One month. Then I can go back- oh right. I got fired."

Jungkook rubbed his chin, "You can find another café, I'm sure of it. You're a great barista with years of experience and a positive attitude. I know you can do it."

Mark smiled, "You're right. I can do it. Thanks for always being there to cheer me up.

"Friends bully you in the good times and nurture you in the bad times. When I'm upset you better bring me boba."

"Passion fruit? Milk? Mango?"

"Yes. Now let's watch this movie." They we're both crying for the last twenty minutes of the movie. Their hearts touched by the story of the bamboo stalk girl. The pain felt from the parents at loosing their daughter. It truly was a master piece. They were still feeling the Barbie vibes and decided to watch a Silent Voice. They skipped lunch. They also cried.

"My crying has worked up enough of an appetite, let's go eat somewhere." Mark rubbed his eyes, they were still a bit red and puffy.

Jungkook hugged him, "You look so adorable with your puffy and tired eyes. You're so perfect."

"Stop flirting with me."

"I am expressing the love I have for you as a friend now shut up and let's go get some steak. I want to grind that thing."

"What's got you upset?" Mark turned to the lock the door.

Jungkook stood in the center of the hall, "That movie lost to boss baby at the Grammy's."