florida fun with family - part 1

Start from the beginning

Will hands Benji, Coralei and Theodore a snack and then sits down in his seat.

The flight to Florida begins twenty minutes later!

*****
Will films a small clip of Harlow sleeping in his lap. Will kisses Harlow's cheek and rubs her head softly.

"Sleepy girl." Will whispers as he continues to film Harlow.

Will then films Theodore playing with his tablet next to him. Theodore is playing an educational game.

"Hi, buddy! Are you having fun playing your game?" Will asks Theodore as he rubs Theodore's cheek.

"Uh huh!" Theodore says with a big smile at Will.

"What letter is that, Teddy?" Will asks Theodore.

"Dats a F, Daddy!" Theodore says happily to Will, making Will smile proudly.

"Good boy!" Will says, kissing Theodore's cheek.

Will then films RJ taking a cat nap in his seat while Coralei and Benji watch movies on their iPads.

"Daddy, Papi is sleeping!" Benji says to Will as he giggles and smiles.

"Yeah! Papi fell asleep!" Coralei says to Will as she giggles.

"Aww, Papi is tired. He woke up very early today." Will says as he films RJ and chuckles.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow keep themselves occupied during the rest of their flight!

- A Few Hours Later -
Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are off of the plane and they are now walking around the airport! 

Will begins to vlog himself and RJ walking through the airport. Will is baby wearing Harlow and Benji is standing next to Will.

Benji waves and smiles at the camera, making Will giggle.

"Coralei! Teddy! Stay by Daddy and I!" RJ says to Coralei and Theodore.

"We have all made it to Florida! The flight here was smooth and very quick! All of the kids did great on the flight! We are now walking around to get our bags from baggage claim and then we are going to get a rental car!" Will says to the camera with a cheeky grin.

RJ smiles at the camera and Will. RJ then kisses Will's cheek and Harlow's forehead.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Harlow says loudly to Will and RJ, making them both smile.

"We are in Florida, Harlow! Yay!" Will says in a babyfied voice to Harlow.

"Aww, she is excited!" RJ says as he giggles and smiles at Harlow.

"Bags! Bags!" Theodore says happily as he jumps up and down in excitement.

"Wow! Look at all of the bags, Daddy and Papi!" Coralei says to Will and RJ.

"I see! So many suitcases!" Will says to Coralei.

"How many are there, Coralei?" RJ asks Coralei curiously.