will comes home!

*After a two week business trip for work, Will is home! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️

RJ films himself laying in bed. You can see Dobby on the floor and then you see Theodore in his bassinet. You then see Coralei and Benji cuddling together and asleep. RJ smiles as he waves.

RJ quietly walks out of the master bedroom to take Dobby outside and to vlog!

"Good morning, guys! Happy Saturday! Today Will is coming home from London! I have been working from home to be with the kids and just being Papi. Will is coming home after two weeks and he can't wait to come home. The kids miss him so much too." RJ says as Dobby licks his face.

"We have a few hours until Will comes home, so I am just going to clean up the house, do some laundry and give the kids a bath. See you guys in a little bit!" RJ says as he waves.

RJ films a time lapse of himself doing laundry, putting dishes in the dishwasher, and cleaning up the yard.

RJ then films himself with Theodore. Theodore looks up at RJ and smiles.

"Hi, baby boy! Good morning! Is sissy and brother sleeping?" RJ says as Theodore coos.

"Luckily, Will pumped a bunch of breastmilk and Theodore has been drinking it up a storm!" RJ says as he grins.

"Theodore had a huge poop explosion this morning! So, I just gave Theodore a bath in the sink. He loves to do that. Don't you bud?" RJ says and Theodore coos.

"This boy is three months old, I can't believe it! He is growing up too fast!" RJ says as he fixes Theodore's hair.

Coralei and Benji walk down the steps slowly, holding hands. RJ smiles and vlogs the kids.

"Papi!" Coralei and Benji say in unison.

"Good morning, guys! Did you guys sleep good?" RJ asks Coralei and Benji.

RJ hugs and kisses Coralei and Benji.

"I slept good!" Benji says with a big grin.

"Me too!" Coralei says with a grin.

Benji sits with Theodore and smiles at him.

"Hi, Teddy! Whatcha doing?" Benji says as Theodore coos at his big brother.

"I just had to give him a bath! He was stinky." RJ says making Coralei and Benji giggle.

"Teddy! Wuv you!" Coralei says as she hugs Teddy.

"Aw, that's so sweet, Coralei! Are you guys hungry?" RJ asks Coralei and Benji.

"Yes!" Coralei and Benji say in unison.

"Okay! I am going to make eggs and bacon, how does that sound?"

"Yummy!" Benji snd Coralei say in unison.

RJ films himself a time lapse of himself making eggs and bacon for the kids and himself.

Benji and Coralei sit together and begin to eat.

"Yummy!" Coralei says as she sips on her milk.