meeting with santa

*The Shepherd-Aguiar's are going to meet Santa Claus! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🧡*

Will and RJ are still laying in bed as they hear Coralei and Benji running around in the hallway. Theodore is still fast asleep.

"Bubba and Cora are so cute together." RJ says and Will grins.

"I am so happy that they are best friends and don't hate each other like some siblings do." Will says as RJ chuckles.

"Coralei looks up to Benji a lot. She wants to copy him all the time." RJ says.

Will grabs his camera and vlogs what he and RJ hear. They both giggle at Benji and Coralei talking to each other.

"We are going to see Santa today, Coralei!" Benji says as he runs around the house.

"Yay! Santa! I wuv Santa!" Coralei says as she jumps up and down in excitement.

"Let's see if Daddy and Papi are awake!" Benji says.

"Ya!" Coralei says as she holds Benji's hand.

Benji and Coralei walk over to be master bedroom door and Benji opens it.

Benji and Coralei run in the bedroom and see that RJ and Will are awake.

"Daddy! Papi! Santa Claus!" Coralei says as she climbs up on the bed.

"We are meeting Santa, but that's later in the day. Santa is busy right now." RJ says as Benji climbs up on the bed.

"I cant wait to meet Santa Claus again!" Benji says with a huge grin.

"Me too! I wuv him!" Coralei says with a grin.

"I can't wait to see Santa Claus too! He's so awesome and cool!" RJ says as he hugs Coralei.

"This will be Theodore's first time meeting Santa!" Will says as Theodore sits up and is awake.

"Da! Da! Pa! Pa!" Theodore says as he rolls around.

"Hi, handsome boy! Whatcha doing?" RJ says as Theodore plays with RJ's hair.

"Daddy, is Rudolph or any of the reindeers are going to be there?" Benji asks Will.

"I don't think so, bubba. They might be though! Never say never!" Will says.

Will, RJ and the kids played and spend the day together until it's time to meet Santa.

"It is now later in the day and we are getting ready to see Santa! Theodore is all ready to go! Aren't you, bud?" RJ says as he films Theodore. Theodore is biting on a teething toy.

Benji walks over with his hair spiked and crazy!

"Let me fix your hair a little bit, it's messed up." RJ says as Benji sits down in front of him.

RJ fixes Benji's hair and then grabs the camera.

"Benji is ready to meet Santa! We are just waiting for Coralei and Will!" RJ says as Benji waves.