Get Them Some

Lukes pov

I watched as both the girls walked out of the cafe then turned back to the boys, specifically Michael. "we have good girlfriends."

"yea, you're telling me," he responded, then motioned over to the other two. "hopefully, they can get you some good girls as well."

"The problem is most of these girls here want to be with us because of our status, hence Ashley, last year," Ashton said, poking with his food then pointing at me.

"as I remember."

"exactly, so I wish them luck," he said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"yo, did you tell her yet?" Calum asked, leaning forward.

"no, not yet, we kinda got distracted earlier," I responded then faced, Michael.

"did you tell aniya?"

His response was a chuckle and a shrug, "I thought we were all telling them together."

"yea and besides, if one knows, the other is going to know either way," Ashton pointed out.

"in that case, we should tell them tonight."

"what are we even doing tonight?" Calum asked.

"well, Nessa said a big sleepover so we can do that and make our big announcement to them," I said, looking between all 3 of them. "on other news, I still need to get to the mall," I spoke out. I still needed to get the engagement ring for Vanessa, plus still figure out how I'm going to ask her.

"How haven't you figured it out yet?" Calum joked.

"yea, haven't you been in love with her since like the 9th grade?" Michael joined in.

"that doesn't matter, I know I need to get the ring and ask, but I don't even know when. We're going to be busy the next couple of weeks, so maybe I should ask after the semester is over." I added on. "so maybe it's the least stressful thing on our minds."

"but by the time this semester is over, the baby will be here, I'm sure." Calum pointed out. "it's better to do so before that."

"I actually agree with Calum on this," Ashton advised.

"I don't want to put too much stress on her."

"then how about spring break?" Michael jumped in. "we'll be busy but not too busy. The perfect time to ask and right before the baby comes."

I thought about what he said, and it made sense. I decided to try and make my plans around that point in time, so I'll have to be ready.

Vanessa pov

"so you know we have to play this smart, right? We can't just walk up to every girl and be like 'hey wanna date Calum hood, famous bassist of 5 seconds of summer it won't work out too well." aniya said as we sat in the common area looking over females once again, but her logic made me laugh a bit.

"oh...kay, so we won't do exactly that," I said, trying to think up something. "what if we try to befriend some of them? a lot of them want to be our friend, as shown from this morning."

aniya looked at me and dropped her shoulders, "they all want to be our friend," then she straightened her posture. " what if we trick them into thinking all 4 of them need female attention."

"aniya, that's... not going to work out the best way we can think of."

"no, nessa, hear me out," she said, then faced me fully. "we say the guys need a female assistant and are doing interviews to find the best one, and when we actually find the best two, boom, two girlfriends for Ashton and Calum."