Break Up

Vanessa POV

After leaving with aniya from school I went to my room and went right to sleep. Being pregnant is taking literally all of my energy. To raise another human being. My back hurts, my feet swell and I'm just hungry and thirsty all the time.

I only got about 2 hours of sleep until aniya woke me up to talk to luke. "I'm going to go find Michael while you guys talk." She said rushing out. Without getting out of my bed, I allowed luke to get into bed with me.

"so I talked to Stella and sam," he started to say. I nodded my head in response. "and in conclusion, you and aniya are taking them to the pool with you guys this weekend."

" wait what?" I said leaning up. "no way, that day is for aniya and i."

"look, they told me that they feel super not included. With me and the guys working on the album I kind of have the trust that you two will include them in whatever it is that you guys do."

"you mean babysit them? why can't they do stuff together that doesn't involve exposing us?"

"They just want to feel included. have you and her ever actually included them two in your days out?"

I leaned back down and thought about it. Stella and sam have been with us for about a month now and he was absolutely right. aniya and I rarely ever take them with us anywhere. I blew through my lips and asked luke to hand me my phone. "I guess your right," I said as I dialed up Stella.

"hey Nessa," she answered.

"hey so, aniya and I would like to invite you and sam to join us this weekend. The boys will be busy and the pool is opening back up. so we're gonna go do that. wanna join?" I looked up at Luke and he just gave me a smile

"yea sure, ill let sam know."

"alright later," I said hanging up.

"thank you," luke responded kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes and laid back down with him.

"Whatever."

That Saturday I kept my promise to luke and took Stella and sam to the pool with aniya and i. "this is not fair at all." she complained. Currently, we were on our way to pick up both of them so we could head over to the pool. "it's supposed to be OUR day."

"did mike explain to you why we have to do this?"

"yea bullshit about how they feel excluded."

"well it's not really bullshit, we don't invite them anywhere."

"yea because they always do something to annoy me," she said very bluntly. I chuckled at her words and knocked on Stella's door. Only to find out Jessica answering it.

"ugh." she said then closed the door. "preggers and ugly are out there for you." aniya and I immediately looked at each other, aniya was about to knock again until Stella opened the door.

"Hey guys," she said with a smile.

"your friends with horse teeth over there?" aniya asked.

"what you say?" Jessica said walking back to us

"so you found someone else to scam huh bug-eyed lunatic?" I said in defense to aniya. why was Jessica even here??

" look-"

"jess calms down," Stella said calming her down. aniya laughed.

"hah, jess??"

"what's wrong?"

"come here" I pulled Stella out and walked away a bit, "you can't hang out with Jessica," I explained to her.

"why not? She's mad cool."