Chapter 7 [Un-Edited]

A/N~So it's been a hot minute since I wrote anything. But I have an excuse!!! I was gonna surprise y'all with a double upload, but Wattpad somehow deleted both of my chapters. Everything except the recap of the last chapter. I was so pissed, but I really wrote this today, so if their are any mistakes I'm sorry. *sigh* Besides that nothing has been happening I just haven't had the motivation to do anything else... so I'm just gonna hop in.

Recap: I leaned back and said, "We have a lot to talk about." They both let out a laugh at that.

Lilith's POV:

"So these guys helped me I guess, their trying to help me remember," I finish the tale or the small bits I can remember at least. I told them about my past as a stripper and you could say they were a little surprised, well Aurora was. Alexander, he went on a full-on lecture a out why I shouldn't have done that. I wanted to argue but I had to pick and choose my battles.

I had bigger fish to fry.

Aurora, or should I say my mom, shakes her head in disbelief.

Alexander has been silent, if you don't count the rant, until he gives me a sad look. "Gumdrop I'm so sorry you had to go through that. But this shows how independent and strong you are. Now, we have decided that you need to come back home and we'll help you get your memories back, as a family," he states. I jolt back in shock.

"No," I state just as clearly. They both stare at me. "Well for one, my supposed mate will never let me leave and I would like to get to know him I guess," I blush under their stares.

Alexander opens his mouths to say something but Aurora puts her hand over his mouth. "I think it's time we head to bed, it's been a very stressful day for Lili," she tells him. He looks like he wants to argue but she gives him a glare.

I nod and stand from my sitting position. I walk to the closed door but I hear noise on the other sides. I turn to my parents and mouth 'They're outside the door.'

I tip-toe closer and hear them arguing. "Shut up, I can't hear what they're saying," I hear, I think his name is, Justin shout. I shake my head and yank on the doorknob.

As expected, five muscular bodies fall down in front of me. They all give sheepish grins, except Liam, my brother. He tries to give a charming smile but I raise a brow.

"Hey little sis, how's the weather up there," he tries but I just roll my eyes. I shake my head again and step over them. I whistle loudly causing someone to complain behind me.

The sound of pounding paws enter my ears and I stop. Lexi comes skidding around the corner and runs into the wall. I can't help but let a giggle slip at that. She slows as she approaches and uses me to stand, giving me kisses.

"Alright girl, that's enough," I laugh. I look back at the boys and they are staring at me. I frown. "What," I ask.

They all look away except Sebastian. He just stares without a care in the world. To be honest, his staring doesn't bother me like the others did. I look away as I can feel myself blushing.

"So," I start awkwardly, "I'm just gonna head to bed. I'll see all of you in the morning." I turn on my heel and call out a goodnight over my shoulder and get some in return. As I walk back to my room that Sebastian gave me, my mind wanders as usual.

I decide to wait until I'm in bed to unravel everything that has happened. I walk in my room and my eyes drift off to my window. I get a flash of myself on the ledge like I'm about to jump out. I blink and it's gone.

'Weird' I think.

I walk to my bathroom and decide a long shower is in order. After that I lay in bed with damp hair, trying time settle my mind down. 'You guys sure are quiet about this. Any thoughts because I could use a little guidance' I tell the three occupying my head.

'We knew you had a lot on your plate. Us smothering you probably wouldn't have helped' Hazel stated, ever the wise one. 'What about you other two, how are you feeling about all this' I ask.

'Well it's not us. I'm just along for the ride. But in all seriousness it's your life. You get to make decisions and we'll support you no matter what. We might try to push you in the right direction, but it's still your life. We're just here to guide you' Desiree says.

I feel tears come to my eyes. It's been pretty rough and it's nice to know someone is in my corner. 'What about Sebastian' his handsome face appeared in my head.

'Well he is your mate. You two are bound to be together, it's fated. Lilith you have to understand, he won't hurt you, but if you're still unsure, start off as friends. Get to know him and if he hurts you, you got three badass supernaturals on your side' It was Sera this time giving advice.

"You guys are the best," I spoke aloud this time, trying to control my emotions.

'I know, but I like to hear people tell me how great I am' Desiree says cheekily.

'Desi, you need to humble yourself' Hazel says. 'Be humble, sit down,' Desi sings. I can hear Sera let out a sigh as the two start to bicker again.

'Good night Lilith' Sera says tiredly. 'Good night Sera' and with that I fall asleep with a small smile, with the comfort of knowing people are in my corner. 'Maybe this isn't so bad after all' I think before darkness takes over.
~Aye. That was actually a good chapter to me, even though I wrote it in less than a day. But that's a goal!! So wassup my lovelies?? How's life?? I don't really have anything to say so I'm ending the authors note here. So all ideas, comments, song requests, and suggestions are welcome. Talk to ya later lovelies!!!

QOTC: How's your summer going? Mines is boring as hecc.

Song: Justin Love- Runaway (go check him out he's pretty much the perfect guy plus it's my fav song atm)

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~