Chapter 6- Drinking sorrows

Flashback

Zayns POV- the night the text was sent

I know that i have to leave, no matter how much i just want to stay and wait for her to come back so i can wipe her tears and tell her that everything was going to be okay. But i couldn't. I know that.

I know that i told her to not come in, but i know that she will. She never listened to me when she was angry. Or anyone for that matter. But she always respected my opinion and listened to my thoughts. Or at least she used to, she can't anymore, not after what i have just done.

I took one last look around ou....my home and took in what everything looked like before she was going to smash everything to pieces. Well, i really don't know what she is going to do as i have never really seen her that angry or sad. Sometimes, i could tell when she was frustrated and needed to blow off steam, but all that anger went away when i brought Hatchi over to her. And she was always so understanding, even when she has powerful opinions she needed everyone to hear and comprehend.

I needed to get out of here, she was going to be home soon. I cant see her. I cant see her usually bright blue eyes, bloodshot and sad. Thanks to me. Her sandy blonde hair all messy as she had been pulling at it. That's what she does when she anxious or angry. I cant ever hold her, kiss her, talk to her, hear her adorable Geordie accent, or even see her ever again.

A couple hours later and many drinks drunk

As i stumbled to the front door, i noticed the note crumpled and soaked with tears, laying on the ground and Keys in the postbox. I braced myself for the mess that i was not prepared to clean up tonight.

Nothing. Everything was immaculate. Even more so. Had she cleaned? Surely not, she must have been fuming, distraught! But no, the bed was made, dishes cleaned, floor hovered. The was not a trace of mess left behind. Well almost.

As i walked into the bedroom once again, i suddenly noticed glass scattered on the floor, and a picture frame laying near. It was a picture of us at Disney land. I was looking at this a few days ago, when she walked in and asked me what i was up to. I told her nothing. That i was only imagining our future together and what kind of cake we should get for the wedding.

She must have figured out what i was really thinking of, and that i lied to her.

Oh what a mess i have made.