(She-Ra) PhysicalTherapist!Glimmer! x Fem!Injured!Reader!

Start from the beginning

"Don't stop."

I let go of her wrist as I take a shaky breath. "Just...do whatever." Immediatly, Glimmer smiles.
Her hands were now shaking. How the heck did it end up like this?? I mean, I wasn't complaining.
She sits on her chair and scoots it closer to me. My legs already having been spread, she took the position between them. Her hands make way to my clothed heat once again, this time not as hesitantly as before. She rubs me with her index and middle finger, up and down, causing me to buck my hips. Becoming this aroused was not something I was used to, especially with this beautiful woman between my legs. She presses her fingers roughly against my heat now, causing me to roll my head back and let out a heavy moan. "Oh god." I gripped the pillow from beside me and concentrated my mind on Glimmer's fingers.
She separated her fingers a bit and rubbed harder, focusing on the place around my stiff nub. I could feel her fingers vividly through the fabric of my running shorts as the material was especially thin and cool.
When rubbing up, she continued on until she reached the waitband of my shorts, then slowly descending once again, this time feeling my heat with the only barrier being my panties. Once again, she focused on the place around my nub as I continued to hold in moans and buck my hips. She finally stood up and pushed out bodies flushed together. Rubbing harder and faster she finally dived into my panties, touching my clit directly instead of around. "Oh~ Yes~...Please more." I pleaded as her fingers were now soaked and gliding over my folds. I grabbed her wrist and helped her go faster, my hips practically bouncing with the same rhythm. "You're so hard..." she pinched my clit a bit and released. "Yes! Again!" I moaned as she pinched my clit once again. Bouncing up and down with the occasional pinch of the clit was bliss. My mid was racing and I couldn't tell if I was screaming in pleasure or not.
My feet had been placed on the bed aswell, furthermore spreading my legs wider than before. Glimmer suddenly stopped the movement of her fingers and pressed her palm roughly against my crotch. I continued to bounce and grind myself against her hand as I pressed her hand even more against me. "Uh-uh-uh-" oh god, this feels incredible.
She suddenly pulls away from me and I whine in need. "Hold on. I promise this will feel even better." She says this as she takes my shorts off and sits back down, lowering the height of her seat. Her face was now level with my soaked panties. Knowing where this was leading to, I bucked my hips and whined for her to hurry. "I know, I know." She smiled and leaned closer.
As she made contact with my heat, I closed my eyes and bucked my hips even higher. Her tongue making wide wet marks on my panties and licking my folds. "Mmmmh" I suppress a moan and buck my hips again, edging her to lick me again. "Stop moving so much..." she muttered and grabbed my thighs, pushing them down onto the bed. I tried bucking again but she only held me in place and continued to drag her tongue from the bottom to the top of my heat.
My panties were now soaked in juices and saliva. Glimmer decided to take them off. Throwing them somewhere else in the room, she dove right back into my heat. My eyes widen and I try to buck my hips to meet with her tongue only for her to force me back down.
She stopped licking and took a breath. "Since you like moving so much and I'm tired, Ima lay down."
Glimmer layer on the bed and motioned for me to sit on her. "You want me to sit on you?" I asked.

"I want you to sit on my face."

If my heat wasn't already dripping, boy it is now. Hesistantly, I placed my knees on either side of Glimmer's head as she hold my thighs once again. "Lower." She commands and I do so. I lower myself until I could feel her breath and stopped. "Lower."
"Lower!?"
"Yes, now lower yourself."
I lower myself until I could feel her lips brush against me. Immediately, I feel her tongue dart into me. "Oh! It's inside! Your tongue is inside me!" She shakes her head from side to side, further increasing my arousal and pleasure. "Glimmer...." I moaned her name. I then felt a vibration on my clit as Glimmer was suckling on it as she moaned aswell. "Glimmer more...suck me more Glimmer." My hips then start to move rhythmically, in time with the pulsating tongue and vibrations of Glimmer's moaning.
I feel a warmth in he bottom of my stomach and I start to grind my hips even rougher into the mouth of Glimmer's. She took my whole heat into her mouth and sucked, causing me to harshly grind on her mouth and moan. I reached down and gripped her hair. "Oh god, Glimmer! I'm going to climax!" I practically screamed. From under me, Glimmer was sweating and had her hands down her pants. Her fingers plunging harshly into her womanhood as she herself bucks into her own hand. She sucked and licked my clit, flicking it with her tongue. Her licks and flicks perfectly timed with the rhythm I was grinding into her. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"
Without warning I started to climax. Squirting everywhere on Glimmer's face and into her mouth. I could feel her body bucking against her own hand. Still, refusing to let up, she plunged her tongue into me and thrusted it as far as it could go. She did this multiple times making sure I would ride out my climax and continue squirting. She climaxed aswell, her whole body shaking as she moaned into my heat, emitting vibrations that caused me to moan even louder.
As we rode out both our climaxes, I slowly grind my heat as Glimmer kept licking slowly, cleaning me up thoroughly.

"Wanna go on a date with me?" I asked from above Glimmer as she continued to lick me from below.