(Steven Universe) Amethyst x Cracked!Gem!Fem!Reader!

(So sorry if I get the characters wrong, I've only seen (many) clips of these people and thought it was interesting)

(Y'all might know what happens here.)

(Your POV)

     Amethyst and I were in her kindergarten on Earth, I think you can call this what humans say...a date. Honestly, I was amazed at how random these holes were. Compared to my kindergarten, this place was more care free while mine was all but that. My kindergarten where I came from was neat and almost no defects what's so ever. The holes there were alined carefully and all holes were the same size. Despite the fact that the amethysts were seen as soldiers, I think they hold way more potential than that. And that is expressed by this Amethyst who happens to be my girlfriend.
    She was the most wonderful gem of all that I have met. Her personality was care free and the most willful to do anything to protect her family despite what Pearl says. I developed these feelings during the inspection of which I get to know her more...I developed fealings for the gem.
    "...and this is my hole!" Amethyst concluded. "Wow...it's so...small." I said with a smile. I couldn't believe that it could get that small. It was...charming. "I know right! That's what makes me special!" She replied with enthusiasm. I'm glad that she has embraced herself and is happy about it. I smiled back at her with equal enthusiasm.
    Then there was a clang of metal. "Did you hear that?" Amethyst asks in a low whisper. I only nod in response as I summon my weapon from my thigh, where my gem was. Amethyst also summoned her whip as we stalked towards the sound. A frightening roar was heard in one of the holes. The hole was more open and had metal blocking anything from coming out of it. Unfortunately, the last hinges of the metal was loose and with one final clang, the metal was trampled on.
    Amethyst let out a gasp as the beast freed itself from its prison. On its back was a gem...an amethyst. This gem was corrupt and imprisoned for who know how long. "Amethyst, stay behind me." I ordered, half expecting her to not obey. "No. If your fighting, then I am too." As expected Amethyst walls up to my side. I smirk. "Okay then. Don't get cracked." I put my hand on her shoulder. I felt her nod, then quiver. This is a corrupt amethyst we are up against. I hope Amethyst will be okay battling it.
    I ran up to the beast and jumped as high in the air as I could. I aim my weapon at its head and use my momentum down as a factor to make my blow more powerful. Unfortunately, the beast had other plans and lumped with me, making us eye level to eachother. "Y/n!!" I heard a scream from below. I let out a 'tch' as I know there was no escaping this. The corrupt gem head butted me into one of the walls and made me a hole for myself. When the gem made its way back down, I heard the slashing of Amethyst's whip. I made my way out of my custom made hole and jumped back down, successfully landing on the gem with a 'BAM', the force digging a hole for it in the ground. This thing isn't poofed yet!?
    The force of that blow cause one of the walls to come tumbling down from where we came from, blocking our exit to flee if we needed to. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.
    I was distracted for a bit and that let the gem grab the end of Amethyst's whip and smash her into the ground. "AMETHYST!" I stabbed my weapon into the back but it was only embedded into the gem. "What!?" I was beyond confused. I looked up to see Amethyst battered but not cracked. I let a out a sigh of relief.
    The corrupt gem then shifted to its side and I slipped. My gem hovering right over one of the spikes on its back as it was pushed into my gem and I was sent flying once again. My back hit the wall and I felt my limbs not respond for a bit. My vision was blurry and my eye sight went all over the place. I felt sluggish and weak. I focused my eyes back onto the fight and  saw Amethyst battling the gem alone. I need to get her out of here.
    I ran as fast as my legs could take me. "Y/n... your gem..." Amethyst's eye started to leak. I already knew that my gem was cracked without having to look at it. "Give me your whip!" I ordered. She looked at me and back at the gem. "Why? The gem is gonna be set loose!" Amethyst was confused I could sense that. "Trust me." I said, almost in a whisper. She nodded and let the beast go, handing me her whip. I summoned my weapon and gave it to Amethyst. "What are you doing? I don't know how to fight with this thing!" She impatiently yelled as the beast started to run towards us. "I stared at her lovingly with the sight that I could see out of. "I'm so sorry. But I need to get you out of here." I wrapped her whip around her along with my weapon. I tied it so she couldn't use her arms to fight back. "Y/n! What are you doing!? Cmon! Let me go! You're gonna get killed!" Amethyst's voice was now hoarse and cracking. Her eyes were leaking more and the sight broke my heart. She's crying because of me...but she'll hank me later.
    I lifted her above my head and faced the wall that had fallen. "No! Y/n! You can't do this! What about you!" She was panicking now as the beast got closer. "I'll be fine." I said as calmly as I could. I let my own eyes leak as I uttered another sentence for her. "I love you so, so much, Amethyst."
    With that, I threw her as high as I could over the wall that blocked the exit. As she was in the air, I heard her screen my name. Once she was safely on the other side, I let my sight wander and let my limbs fall under me.

(Amethyst's POV)

    "Y/N!!!!" I screemed as I was thrown over the wall. She's still in there how will she get out!?-   
CRUNCH

That was the only sound I heard from the other side of the wall. Not a roar not a yell...but a loud crunch. The crunch of the only gem that I knew cared for me as much as she did. The crunch of her gem and my heart being broken.
    I could only lie there on the floor, entangled in my own whip with my lover's weapon. My eyes stayed wide as the truth sunk in. "She...She's gone." My gem felt a huge heaviness to it. "She's...really gone." I felt myself falling into an abis. I felt rough skin form on my soft ones. "No...I can't be sad. Y/n wouldn't want this. I should be thankful." I forced a smile. I thought about my love as a genuin smile formed. "Y/n wouldn't want me to become what killed her." I took Y/n's weapon that she gave me and let a single tear slide. "I'll be okay." I willed my whip to vanish and it did.

"We'll be okay."

-(Time Skip: Journey Back to Beach City)-

    "Guys...I'm...I'm back..." I let my sadness show as I slid to the floor. Familiar hands of a certain fusion caught me and braught me to the couch. "She's...she's really gone Garnet..." I looked up into her visors. Without a second thought, she took them off and embraced me.
    I saw a faint glow and then there were then two pairs of arms hugging me. I let my tears go as I was engulfed into two hugs.
    "Oh! Amethyst! Where were you? Steven was looking for you all over- what happened?" Pearl immediatly stopped speaking when she saw Ruby and Saphire embracing me. It was rare to ever see them apart. "Y/n was shattered." Saphire told Pearl bluntly, but with a stream of tears seen. "Oh no..." Pearl covered her mouth and took a seat on the couch next to them.
    Steven from his bed heard everything. Tears of his own made way to his eyes.