Where's Peter? (part 2)

^thats peter

Steve and Tony have been together for 12.5 years

12 years later...
Tony and Steve are still very happily married with their son, Peter James Rogers-Stark, who is now 11 years old.

Tony still has nightmares from that night of Peter's death. Nightmares them lead to panic or anxiety attacks, if he's lucky he gets both!

On those nights that he does have nightmares, which happen once or twice every two months, he goes down to his lab and works on the Spiderman suit, trying to make it as safe as possible.

Peter inherited his fathers smarts, and was confused when he found his Dad asleep over a suit that didn't belong to anyone, because why would he be working on it?

Tony misses Peter P., he really does, but he's happy with his family and adapted to him not being there, even though it was hard.

"Dad, I'm home!" Peter yelled to his father in the kitchen.

"Hey Pete, how was school?"

"Good, I have an assignment due tomorrow but that's it. I need your help with the assignment too."

"Oh yah? What's it about?"

"About my first name, was I named after anyone?"

Peter saw a flash of pain hit his fathers eyes, "Yeah, yeah you were."

"Okay because that's what my project is about. I need his first and last name, your relationship to the person, what they meant to you, and some pictures and videos of them."

"Okay, okay. I got this." Tony mumbled to himself "You were named after someone very special to me. His name was Peter, obviously, Peter Parker. He was kind of like my kid, except that he wasn't."

"Oh, so it wasn't an adult?" Peter cut him off

"Definitely not, he was very childish and loved pranking people."

'Sir, you have an incoming call from Nick Fury.'

"Tell him to wait."

'He says it is very urgent.'

"Oh Jesus, just answer the phone."

"Tony, we need you to suit up and fight these weird hound-like dog things at Central Park."

"I'm retired from Iron Man, you know that."

"I'm aware, but this is an easy mission and I figured you'd like a little action. This is mandatory that you attend, by the way."

"Be right there," Fury ended the call "Sorry kid, we'll continue later."

"Its okay, I get it."

Steve's POV, three hours later.
Everyone is on their way to MedBay, and I'm extremely worried. Tony took a really hard blow to his head and got knocked out, hasn't woken up since.

Bruce told me to lay him down on the table, so I did. After a few examinations, he determined that it was only a severe concussion, thankfully.

Tony woke up a few hours later, slightly dazed. He looked around, confused, then noticed the people around him and calmed down.

"Hi Steve, hey Bruce. Why am I in MedBay? And where's Peter?"

"You have a concussion, Tones. I'll go grab Peter." I told him and walked out.

"I'll be right back, don't go anywhere." I heard distantly from Bruce.

"Hey, Peter, come with me to MedBay Dad wants to see you." I informed him when I got to his room

"Okay, coming now." He responded following me out. "Is he okay?" Peter asked on our way down.

"Yeah, just a concussion. Bed-ridden for a few days though." He nodded in response.

"Hey Tones, I got Peter."

"That's not Peter." He answered.

"Yah it is, Dad. I'm Peter!"

"No, you're not my Peter." Tony was getting slightly scared now.

"Peter can you go get Bruce?" I asked.

"Yah."

Bruce came in a hurry, asking tony a quick question. "Tony, is this Peter?"

"No."

My eyes widened in realization, he has amnesia. He's thinking of Peter Parker.

Bruce must've realized that too, "Peter you need to leave,"

"Wh-why? I want to be with my dad!" He said with tears in his eyes. "I'm Peter dad! Remember!" He attempted only to earn a confused look back.

"You need to leave." Bruce said again, successfully pushing him out.

"What's the date?" He then asked Tony.

"December 7th, 2018."

It's June 7th, 2030.

"Okay, okay." Tony was staring to freak out, realizing Bruce's panic.

I quickly realized that talking about Peter Parker would calm him down, so, I told friday to tell Peter to listen for his project and asked tony about Peter Parker.

"He's my world. I wouldn't be able to live without him. He's my support, my everything. He's like a son to me, the son I never had. I try to protect him at all costs. He has that stupid gen-z humor that I don't understand but I love, he talks and rambles about his day but I love it. He's a genius too, maybe smarter than me. I would die for him, that cute lil' brown fluffy haired kid."

I didn't realize he meant that much to Tony,