snatched (part 1)

*changed name Bc of James Charles scandal*

Hope you like it!

Tony POV

Its been 3 months, 17 days and 2 hours since Peter was kidnapped by hydra, and it was hell.I've been working nonstop I don't think I've slept in 4 days, and eaten in 2.

And honestly? Mostly everyone was a wreck. Nat became more distant, colder. Clint and Sam stopped cracking jokes, just one or two occasionally.  Steve stopped being, well the nice and kind Steve we all know and love. Wanda started to lose control of her powers, they just went on and off whenever they wanted.

But Bucky? Bucky was the worst. He's been in his room for days, scared out of his mind that they'll turn Peter into the next winter soldier, he never smiles and he rarely talks or even eats.

New York City's crime rates have gone up 75% with the disappearance of Spiderman. There are posters and signs all over the place saying 'where are you Spiderman?' Or 'we need you spiderman' and, well we need Spiderman.

So when I heard Peters class was coming for a field trip, I knew it was going to be bad.

Peter's POV

I don't know how long I've been here, but every second was torture.

But I knew the team was coming to get me. They had to be, or did they just decide to forget about me because I've been here for a while, I hope not.

They've been torturing me for codes, formulas, passwords to the compound but I haven't given in because, well, why would I? I over heard someone though that if I don't give them answers soon, they're going to make the '*insert scary hydra name that I can't think of*' I don't know what that is, but I'm scared of it.

Just then someone walked in, one of my torturers "Hello Subject #2123!" oh that's right, they gave me a subject name, couldn't even call me. 'Peter'
"Are you ready to give some answers?" I shook my head "No? That's alright." He turned back towards the door and called. "Bring the cart out!"

A man brought a cart out that was filled with knives, whips, guns, and so much more

"So!" He brought my attention back to him, grabbing a shin-crusher, (look it up, it's real) much bigger than a regular one. This took up my entire leg. "We'll get started with a new device that we just got! It's called a crusher, mostly used for just shins but we had it modified for legs too! So we're going to ask you some questions and if you don't answer them correctly, your shin will be crushed from the bottom to the top! Ready to get started?"

Tony POV

Peter's class was here, the rest of the team was talking to them, i was supposed to be there, but I was on a lead.

The GPS tracker in the suit was disabled, but I can probably figure out what location the suit was hacked from. (idk if that's true)

About an hour more of working, something beeped up on the screen. It was a location, 57 miles away.

"Friday where's the team?" I questioned to the thin air

'They appear to be in the training room with Midtown Tech sir.' Friday's Irish voice came through

"Thanks" I said as I ran out