Jeongin also got his plate of food and the two headed back to their friends. "Honestly, you look cute in anything. And we aren't doing anything extreme, so it's really up to you."

As they sat down at the now full table, Byeol chuckled. "Okay. Am I still not allowed to have a hint as to what we're doing?" She turned to Jeongin and have him her best puppy-eyes.

"Byeol, you're cute. But the only person who can successfully use puppy eyes on me, is my sister. Besides, what kind of surprise would it be if I just told you what we were going to do?" Jeongin miled as the girl rolled her eyes.

"Fine, fine." Byeol gave up and started eating her lunch. Her friends were engaging in some weird conversations that caused Byeol to choke on her food at one point from laughing so hard.

Eventually lunch was over and Jeongin walked Byeol back to her class, like usual. As they arrived outside the door, he stopped her.

"You aren't mad at me because I wouldn't tell you, are you?" Jeongin took Byeol's hand and started playing with her fingers.

"Of course not! Did I really want to know? Yeah, but I would never get upset over something like that. You're just making sure that tonight is perfect, and I can respect that." Byeol smiled at the boy as he looked at her.

He just smiled back at her. "Cool, okay, well I'll pick you up at 6? And don't eat dinner!" Jeongin winked at Byeol before turning around and heading to his class. The girl smiled to herself before walking into her class and sitting down.

The rest of the school day went by without a problem and before she knew it, Byeol was sitting on Minki's bed as Feix, Jaee, and Minki went through the blonde-girl's closet looking for an outfit for her date.

"Okay, so has he given you any hints at all? We don't want you to be overdressed," Felix was looking through some of the dresses that Minki had.

"But we also don't want you underdressed. So, what did he say?" Minki was going through her shirts and skirts.

"Um, well. He just said we won't be doing anything extreme, and I could wear whatever." Byeol shrugged her shoulders as Minki and Felix had a telepathic conversation with each other.

"So something cute, but not fancy?" Jae asked from beside Byeol. "I'm just here for hair and makeup so let me know when you guys pick the outfit." She laid on the bed and closed her eyes.

Byeol watched Minki and Felix pull out various clothing items as they tried to find a perfect outfit, but got bored and turned to Jae who had her eyes closed. "Jae?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm nervous. What if I mess something up and he ends up not liking me anymore? Or what if I embarrass myself so bad that he never wants to be seen with me again?"

Jae opened her eyes and sat up. "Byeol? That boy is head over heels for you. I don't think there's anything in the world you could do that he wouldn't still like you. Now listen to me, you are going on this date and you're going to be yourself because that's who he likes." She finished her mini-lecture with a smile that seemed to comfort Byeol.

"We've got it!" Minki and Felix held up the winning outfit.

"I know it's starting to warm up, but it still gets cold at night, so we thought this would be nice!" Minki held up a baby-pink denim over-all dress and a light grey sweater to go with it and Felix was holding a pair or short black boots.

"Oh my gosh that is so cute! And isn't pink Jeongin's favorite color?" He chuckled while she  looked between the two younger teens who just smiled and nodded. "You guys are something else. OKay, Byeol go get changed so I can do your makeup and hair. What time is he coming?"

"He said he'd pick me up around six. Wait, what time is it?"

"Well, these two spent 2 hours picking an outfit, so that gives me 30 minutes, chop-chop." Jae pushed Byeol into the bathroom to change.

After she was dressed, Byeol came out of the bathroom and earned some 'oohs' and ahhs' from her friends. Jae motioned to the chair that was in front of Minki's mirror, and as soon as Byeol sat down, Jae got to work on her makeup. She kept it simple with just some light blush, a light pink lip tint, and some matching pink eyeshadow. After applying a coat of mascara, Jae started on Byeol's hair.

She did some loose curls at the ends of Byeol's long, light-brown locks. And after pulling the top of her hair into a half-ponytail, Jae pulled out some of Byeol's baby hairs to help frame her face.

"Perfect! GIve us a twirl, Byeol!" Felix jumped on MInki's bed as Byeol walked in front of all of them and spun.

"Oh my gosh! My baby Byeol is all grown up and going on her first date! I can't believe-"

The doorbell ringing cut Minki off and everyone turned to look at a very nervous Byeol.

"I guess it's time to go," Byeol grabbed her phone and started to walk down the stairs, but Minki rushed past her and opened the front door.

As Byeol reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw Jeongin being lectured by Minki and smiled when she saw what he was wearing - a matching baby pink hoodie and some ripped jeans. When Jeongin noticed Byeol, he tuned Minki out and smiled at his beautiful date.

"Hey." He smiled at Byeol as she walked towards him and stopped right in front of him. "You ready?"

Minki was saying something, but the two teens weren't listening as they stared at each other.

Byeol only nodded her head, and Jeongin took her hand and led her out of the house and into his car. After closing the car door behind her, he hurried to his side and got in, started the car, and began driving towards their first date.