"Morning, beauty." Aetos hums, turning his head a bit to the side so he could see Colson.

"I think you're the sleeping beauty here." Colson replies, pressing one last kiss over the curve of Aetos' shoulder, giggling when the vampire flips their position. Colson on his back naked with his legs spread with Aetos between them.

"We always end up like this."

Colson wraps his legs around Aetos' waist, hands finding their home in Aetos' hair. The smile on his face soft and goofy but to Aetos, it was as bright as the sun and only he could look at it. He really was blessed.

"Maybe you can stop being a gentleman and just..." Colson moves, moving his hips so he could rub beautifully against Aetos who was straining against him.

Aetos closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He moves himself away from Colson, leaving enough room for a family of seven between them. Colson has to say, Aetos' self control was incredible.

"You've got to stop tempting me."

"What?" Colson feigns innocence. Spreading his legs a little before sitting up, the robe slipping down his shoulder a bit. Aetos couldn't look away from Colson. Angelic beautiful Colson.

"Babe..."

Colson shakes his head as he gets off the bed, humming as he walked over to Aetos' closet. Today was the first time in weeks since he used his room but like always he always ends up in Aetos' room. He pulls open the vampires' closet and grabbed a white shirt and a dark blue sweater as well as a pack of boxers, pulling out one. He takes off the robe, knowing full well Aetos' eyes were on him as he bends over to slide on the boxers, taking his time as he slides on the shirt and the sweater.

"You're going to be the death of me." Aetos groaned, falling onto the bed with his hand over his eyes. Colson doesn't even bother to wonder when he got to the bed. Aetos was a man of many wonders and Colson knows half of them, the other half he would find out when Aetos finally decides to have sex with him.

He knows he's being a little tease but he cannot be blamed. Aetos was a beautiful beautiful, jaw dropping, talk, sexy as hell, grey eyed vampire with great hair that Colson liked to tangle his fingers in.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Colson shrugged. The sweater was so big it falls to his thigh and covers his hands. "I'm spending the day with Cobie."

"Really?" Aetos says, pulling his hand off his face and turning to face Colson. "I'm going to miss you."

"Aww, you sap. I'll miss you too." Colson makes his way over to the vampire, crawling up his body and settling on his lap, hand resting on Aetos' abs, his fingers lightly scratching.

Aetos' hand move underneath the sweater and the shirt and rests on Colson's waist, lightly squeezing.

"I want to leave but I keep ending up in your lap. I think this is a sign." Colson teased, bending down so every part of him touches Aetos, including his lips. They kiss lazily, tongue dancing, Colson letting out sweet little sounds that made Aetos strain even more.

Colson grinds down once, twice and just when Aetos thinks he's going to do it again, Colson rolls away, giggling mischievously. He starts thinking, spoilt banana, onions, that mole he saw on one of the elders that made him laugh. Colson thinks of the weirdest things sometimes.

Aetos covers his face with his hands and lets out a sigh. Colson takes one look at Aetos, smirking when he sees Aetos straining against his brief, looking big and Colson just wants. But no! He told Cobie was going to be there ... yeah, five minutes have passed several times.