"Maybe. Hopefully, nobody is sick. They can't afford that to happen."

"I know. I just need the supplies. I mean we only have three outfits and my parents should be coming over at some point this week."

"At least we have the essential needs like a crib and a changing table."

"True."

We got there and went to the NICU. We have both of their car seats.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yea. We really are."

"Which one is Maya's."

Mason handed them Maya's car seat and then handed the other nurse Jasmine's car seat.

"Here they are. We do need you guys to sign their discharge papers."

It took about fifteen minutes and then we left to go home. I got a phone call from Ryan.

"Hey, What's up?"

"Zach is in a cold bath his fever spiked to 102. Hopefully, that helps. He also did get sick. Hopefully tomorrow he will feel better."

"Well, thanks for letting me know."

"No problem. See you guys soon."

"Yea. I'm going to pick him up something first."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

As I hung up the phone I could hear one of the twins sneeze. Shit, the workload just got harder. Then one of them started to cry.

"We are almost home baby."

"We need to still stop at the store."

He nodded his head. We pulled into the store parking lot and I got out to calm the twins.

"Jassy, what's wrong?"

Crap they can't talk. Ugh. I need to learn their cries. Shiznit. Pineapples.

I picked her up and Maya just looked at me holding her sister. She was like giving me the dirty eye. I glared back and shortly after Jasmine stopped crying Maya started up. Oh my god. How did Walter and Jackie do it?

They also have Clay to look after now. Damn, I just realized that we are opposites. I had Zach first then my set of twins. Jackie had her twins first and then Clay. Clay should be around five months now. It's crazy how fast they grow.

I calmed Maya down and set her back in the car just as Mason was coming out of the store.

We got home and Zach was napping on the couch. I put both Maya and Jasmine on the floor.

"Ryan we are back."

"Shh, he is sleeping. I just got him down. He is really out of it."

"Thanks for helping."

"Aww, look at the girls. They are so cute. I already love them."

"Do you want to hold one?"

"Really?"

"Yea. I mean you would be the first friend."

"Sweet. Let's go."

I let him hold Jasmine as I set up their first doctor appointment as well as one for Zach.

Jasmine started crying kind of aggressively and I took her. I don't know their schedule. Ugh. I picked her up so I can feel her diaper. It wasn't that. I ended up going to her nursery with Maya and breastfeeding them both. By the time I finished feeding Jasmine, Maya was ready to eat about ten minutes later. Okay. It's just twelve thirty-seven. Got it. I burped both of them and Mason walked in.