15 'edited'

Zayden's PoV

Today I'm meeting up with the others at the Diamonda Estate like usual. This morning Xavier mind-linked me, that their grandmother is there.....which I assume is quite troublesome for Angel....but I need not worry as she always handle it flawlessly.

While proceeding to the library, I met up with the guys.

"Xavier, do you think that Angel's okay?" (Noah)

"She's probably fine, my sis is a strong minded girl so she shall not falter that easily from that woman's words. What I am worried about is will she hate me because that woman favours me? "(Xavier)

"That I have to agree with you that she is strong minded . She also tends to hide her weaknesses." I said

"Xavier if she comes to hate you, the world might just end tomorrow. Angel loves you so much." (Noah)

Even though she could depend on us she usually just hides everything which is worrying us very much. Thus,we keep her by our side as much as we can.

While chattering with the guys, we arrived at the library. But during the time talking, Carson rarely said anything . He seemed gloomy. He usually is the most cheerful one here.

Without knocking, Xavier opened the door. Angel sleeping on the couch while hugging the white kitten which is Crystal's mini form is such a peaceful sight.

She looks too defenceless for her own good. I guess since Crystal is here so it's fine. We walk as lightly as we can so we won't wake her up.

"I thought four of you know that not knocking before entering is rude....so is sneaking up on a maiden...." Angel said sitting up yawning

"You guys took long enough" she added while glancing our way

"Sorry, Angel....I got held up on sending grandmother away. I met the others there so we came together."

"It's fine .....you don't need to apologise, I was joking. I had a nice nap anyways. Is something wrong Carson, you don't look well...."

As I thought, I wasn't hallucinating. Angel is always very perspective which is sometimes kinda.....hard to hide things from her. Well back to Carson, he looks stressed out.

"*sigh* Shall we talk while having tea?" Noah suggested

Angel brew the tea herself. She likes to do it so we won't get in her way. We sat obediently while waiting for her tea. Her tea is the best.

Our familiars cuddled together in their mini forms on one of the empty couch. Five of them cuddle against each other.

After she gave us each a cup of tea, all attention turned to Carson after she plopped onto my lap.

Well I guess it became a habit. She usually sit at Xavier's lap but she also sits at me or the other's lap as well. Well, she choose me today. I'll be very happy if it weren't for Carson's gloomy aura.

"Can't hide anything from you guys, I guess.....you'll find out eventually anyways. Well, I kinda got a future fiancé , but it isn't official yet so I'm thinking a way out of this whole mess."  Carson sighs

"Hmm~ Uncle Luke doesn't seem like someone who will force you into something you don't like though" Angel speak with a hint of confusion,but sips her tea gracefully anyways .

I know Uncle Luke real well, well he is one of my father's close aid so I see him often. Father is training me secretly for becoming the next emperor. Well the current crown prince, my brother is , well......hopeless.

Mom already gave up on him, well father is very close of giving up on him too. He doesn't do well in studies, all he does is sleep, eat , drink and mess around with ladies.

"It isn't my father....it's my brother."

Hmm~so it's that brother of his. Well no wonder....Uncle Luke is out for an inspection so he took it as a chance.

"I see, your brother must be jealous of you....you're younger than him but you have better achievements than him....his position of being the next successor is not guaranteed. So he wants to get you engaged as a distraction?"

Angel is partially right but she is overestimate him.....his real plan has a lot of holes regardless.....

"I doubt that Albert is that smart. He probably thought that getting Carson engaged will secure his position as successor. I believe the girl you unofficially is engaged to is an only child?" I asked looking at Carson

"Yes, she is."

Now everyone understands though Carson should already know. Albert believes if Carson gets married with that girl, he will be the new lord of that family. The girl must have a lower status family since there aren't anymore duke family.

He believes he can get full control of Carson like that. I guess Albert never consider that Carson can become a close aid of mine when I become emperor and I can bestow him the title of duke.Or Carson can easily rule over two households.

Well, I believe Carson already figured out this much. What he worries is Angel....I know his feelings. As the same 'type' of person he is, once we find our soulmate...we won't let her go no matter what.

We all agree to share her.....because the goddess told us it is normal, Angel is meant for us. We won't feel jealous if it is the four of us, however if it were any other boys....that will seal their fate and be their last will.

"We will help." Xavier says as we nodded

"Thanks guys...." (Carson)

*knock knock *

"Angelica-sama, may I enter?" She sound strained

"Yes." Angel's maid came in looking flustered

"There is a lady who claims she is Lord Carson's fiancé and is barging her way here. We tried to stop her but she just won't stop...so I came here as fast as I can to inform you while the others try their best. I believe she'll be here momentarily,please be ready."

Speak of the devil...

"Thank you, you and the others can rest ....leave the rest to us." Angel smile sweetly

"Carson seems like she really likes you." Angel teased

"Yes, that is precisely why it is very annoying.....it is unrequited love..."

Angel stood up and switch to Carson's lap. Ohh~ this is going to be interesting...all of us smirk and nodded to each other as the door burst open

"Has no one teach you that you have to knock before you enter?" Angel asked as she glance at the girl from the corner of her eyes

I pity Carson....she looks....ummm.....hideous too be honest.

"You!! You dare sit on my fiancé's lap even though I haven't!!"

She tried to pull Angel off but Carson used one hand to slap her away while securing Angel by holding her waist with the other hand.

"First, you are not yet my fiancé and never will be. Second, I will never let you sit on my lap for as long as I live (which is forever)" Carson spit while we glared at her for screaming at Angel

Let's deal with this pig ,shall we? Let's give her hell to pay for screaming at Angel. I mind link the guys

We shall..... she will suffer....