9'edited'

^^(The goddess)^^

The next morning ~

Haaa~ I had a good sleep. I have finished my swordsmanship training and breakfast. Zayden said that there is something important that he needs to discuss with us. So here we are .....in my room.

"Angel....yesterday was your birthday so I didn't mentioned this....but you have memories of your previous life don't you?"

Ackk! How did he know? Nonono.....he said 'don't you' so he isn't sure. Now, all I have to do is act like I know nothing.

"What do you mean by that, Zayden? I don't have memories from my previous life." I put on my most innocent smile .

"Angel, yesterday that girl said 'capture target' but she didn't specify our name.....so how did you know it is us. Don't say it is from a novel....the word 'capture target' doesn't exist in our world" nii-chan said with a serious face

Aghh.....their eyes are piercing through me.

"It was just a guess....it was just a coincidence"

"The Angel we know don't act on 'guesses'. You only say things you are sure of." Carson said with the 'we know you too well,give up' expression

They just have to know me this well. Should I give in? Wa-

"You need not lie to them for they are the same." A sweet voice appeared

From the corner of the room a lady ...no ......she is the goddess. She appeared in my dream before to tell me the circumstances. Though what she stated are the obvious facts so I already know all of them.

"Since you all gathered my blessed children, I shall explain the questions you have."

"So you are the goddess......I saw you in one of my dreams." Zayden states

"I believe all of you have.Now let me explain."

She took a sit beside me.

"All of you have memories from your previous life. You all previously lived on 'earth' which is planet managed by my dear sister. I managed to ask sister to make each of you to play a 'game'. For you boys, it's the adventure game that has the same setting as this world. I successfully made you play the whole game. However, I only managed to get Angelica to play the start of the game but I guess you already know the whole story since your 'friends' told you and-"

"They are not real friends." I whispered in a low tone

The boys seemed surprise. After all, I never cut off someone talking like that since it is improper.

"I get why you are angry....I'm sorry . I should have used the term acquaintances."

"I'm sorry for interrupting .That was improper of me. Please continue." I bowed my head

"It wasn't your fault. Now continuing, the 'otome game' is just a way to give you a example of this world, Laptunia. The blessed child in the real world is not the heroine, that bitchy child but you, Angelica. I have set my eyes on four of you since you were born in your previous world . There would be difficulties from now on, and I wish four of you will work together to accomplish many great things. Hold out your hands."

We all did as she said.A watch appeared at each of our hands. We all assumed she wanted us to put it on so we did.

"This is a magical item. This will connect you to each other. You will know each other's location when you want to find each other. It will also send signals to others if one of you feel threatened,sad or scared against your will.