14 'edited'

"Your majesty, good evening" I bowed

"Your Majesty....he.....he insulted me."

Is he a child or something? Well technically yes but still.... I don't get why people play his route. His stupidity has no limits at all in the game.He didn't even greet the emperor.....he clearly lacks manner. What has the Viscount household been teaching him?

Who's the rival character for his route again? Angelica is the main rival but there are also side rival characters.

For his case it should be his fiancé. I pity his fiancé. Who is his fiancé again..the daughter of who again....well...it doesn't concern me anyways...so meh~

"I believe you were the one who insulted me first. You were siding with the girl who tried to kill the duke of this country and told me to be cautious of my cousin and his friends. You even said that Angelica is bad willed. How do you expect me to be silent?"

Gaki(brat) , you insulted me in my face!

"Miss Angelica was in the wrong! Was I mistaken?! She killed my best friend!"(Aden)

"Silence! You are a mere son of a viscount yet you dare to talk to the guest of the Diamonda family like so, you are bringing shame to our country." (Emperor)

Even though Uncle Oliver already knew that it was me....well I guess he acts well...as expected of Zayden's father. Like father like son...

Viscount Limie rushed over and kneeled down. He also drag his foolish child to kneel with him. It is a shameful thing to kneel before someone from a nobles perspective.

"I apologise for my son's foolishness....he shall be punish when we return to the estate. Your Majesty, I humbly ask you to grant permission for our leave."

"Permission granted. Make sure you teach him well. I do not want history to repeat itself. If so, he will be punished severely."

"But father!! He started it first!!" He shouted pointing at me. When will he learn?

"I apologise to you as well young Lord. Please ignore everything this foolish one had said." the viscount bowed after hitting his son's head.

I nodded in acknowledgment.

They left with the Viscount dragging his son out...well that is a....umm....unique way of exiting a party....

"Thanks Uncle Oliver" I whisper

"No problem Ange- Vincent "

The party ended smoothly and I managed to charm a few cute ladies. Though I got lectured by onii-chan when we returned home....but overall it was worth it.

The ball last night was interesting......it happens so that a few families tried to get their daughter engaged to me. Well mostly because they don't know that I am a girl, obviously.

I was training on my speed and agility with nii-chan until a maid interrupted us. It seems like our grandmother(my mother's mother) have come for a visit. She is quite fond of onii-chan but I can't say the same thing for me. But my grandma(father's mother) is fond of both of us.

Both my grandpa and grandfather are fond of us too. So to put it simply, only my grandmother is not that fond of me. She doesn't abuse me or anything but you know......

"Good Morning Grandmother" nii-chan and I say in sync

Papa and mama are already at the dining table. Nii-chan and I both took a sit. Usually nii-chan will force me to sit on his lap but now that grandmother is here that would be impossible as she is very strict on etiquette.

"My , Good day....Xavier , you have grown so much since I last saw you, still handsome as ever. And Angelica is still as beautiful as before....."

"Thank you grandmother." (Both)

"I heard many things about both of you, your achievements are incredible."

This is unusual. I wonder how this is going to bite me back.

"However" here it comes "Angelica, don't you think that you should just give up and just sit down and be beautiful. You cannot achieve more than your friends or brother  anyways, you should face reality and admit that you are useless."

Her smile is clearly mocking me. I'll just stay silent and smile. Sure, I am annoyed but what can I do? Clearly, explaining to her is not use . Papa, Mama and brother is smart enough to know who is clearly in the wrong...

But I can't say the same for the servants. They will just see me as a girl without manners for talking back. Even if they know me for so long, some will still take this as an opportunity for spreading vicious rumours about me. I can't trust all of them yet...

"Why aren't you replying me, how rude!"

Why is she such a drama queen? I clearly smile at her which is basic for saying 'I understand' for normal people. I did that because I don't need to make any promises as it has many meanings.If she said that I agree I can just say that the smile didn't mean anything. I did that every time and she had no problem with it....so what does she want today?

"I apologise if you are offended. However I believe if I were to talk back to you it would be rude. I thought you, who cares so much about etiquette should know but I guess I was wrong."

People won't think that I'm rude, maybe? I am just a child...but clearly she will be the one embarrassed.

Good one Angel nii-chan mind linked me.

I gave him as smile. So what would you do now my dear grandmother?  She clearly is embarrassed due to the light shade of red tinted all over her face....

"You better mean it. However I want a clear answer to the advice I gave you."

Advice? How can Mama be so different than her? Mama is like a goddess on Laptunia. Grandmother on the other hand, I can't really describe her. I glance over at Papa and mama,and they gave me a nod.

"You may think I am useless but that is merely your opinion. Unlike you, I have many achievements and earn tittles that even you can't. I have greatly surpassed you if you compare me to you when you were younger. So I won't be giving up anytime sooner." I gave her a closed-eyed smile

"After all, the achievements I made ,made my father and mother happy. I thought as my grandmother you should also be happy for me. To be honest I am a little disappointed.

The achievements I made now is simply a start of my life. You lived longer than me but in comparison, I have more achievements than you.....so who is truly useless, I believe you have the answer in your heart." Now, I gave her an innocent smile.

"I still have matters to attend to, please excuse me."

I don't want to waste my energy on her. But it feels great to get everything off my chest. I walked away from the dining table towards the door.

"Have a good day, dear grandmother." Looking back at her, she looks like she's going to explode.

Facing the door, I smirked. I opened it and walk straight towards the library where I will meet up with onii-chan. I believe the others would be here today as well.... guess I'll start reading first.