Chapter 15

JIMIN'S POV

We've been together for two months now. And still counting. He always have gay period everyday. Haysss.

I suddenly felt an arm wrapped around my waist, hugging me on my back. I smiled and chuckled. "Jiminie~"

I turned around and bent down to kiss his forehead. "Why, Yoon? Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

He suddenly looked up and I saw a bruise on his cheek. What the fuck. I cupped his cheek. "Who fucking did that, Min Yoongi?" I asked calmly

"N-Nothing h-hubby--"

"Tell me, Yoon. Please?"

"I-Its a boy, Jiminie. He told me that he will kill me brutally if I will flirt with you again." I widened my eyes and carried him. He wrapped his legs around my waist, arms wrapped around my neck.

"Who was that, Yoon?" I asked.

"I-I don't know him, Jimin. He is short but surprisingly really strong." He sniffed my scent.

"Where did he do that?" I asked with a very deep voice. The top of my lip twitched.

"A-At the Park, Hubby." I sighed deeply.

I put him down gently and furiously went outside. "J-Jimin! No!" He pulled my wrist but... "Let go of me, Yoongi. I have to fucking teach him a lesson! HE HURT YOU!"

Who was that fucking brat who hit my love?!

I went to the Park to see a short boy. He is so familiar! I went closer and he turned around suddenly. I widened my eyes to see Woozi. M-My ex

"W-Woozi--"

"Hi baby!" He cheerfully said as he hugged me.

I didn't pushed him back because my mind is still processing. He is... back? Fuck...

Suddenly... I heard a sniff behind me. And my senses came back. I pushed him away and turned around to see Yoongi. Fuck..

"Y-Yoongi..."

"Babe! Who is that boy? Someone told me that he is flirting with you! Haysst. Such a slut." My ears perked up by the sudden insult.

"Excuse me? Did you just called me a slut?" Yoongi asked and went beside me. Uh oh...

"Yes... are you deaf or something?" Woozi asked sassily.

(A/N: HIIII UHN... I DON'T HATE WOOZI OKAY?!!! HEHEHE K GO BACK ON READING GUYS)

"No, of course not. Now take that word back or I'm gonna slap you till your head will go to north Korea." He threatened.

"Aww... I am so afraid!!" Woozi sarcastically said. Woozi wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "Oppa... who is this slut? Hmm?" He asked. I was about to snap at him but Yoongi suddenly pulled his hair.

I widened my eyes. "You don't flirt with my hubby or I'm gonna remove all your hair on your filthy body!" Yoongi shout at him. "Don't mess with me, darlin. I'm gonna make your life a living hell, trust me." He pulled his hair one more time and furiously left.

While I just stood here... doing nothing.
"Baby! Are you really gonna--"

"Please stay away from us, Woozi."

"What? No 'sunshine' anymore? Aww I loved that nickname!" He said and winked at me.

"Stay away--"

"Jimin... let me explain okay?"

"No! I don't want to hear your stupid explanation! We're already happy, Woozi. Don't ruin that." I said as I left him there. I don't care anymore.

I grabbed my cellphone and I was about to dial Yoongi's number but Minho hyung called me so I answered.

"JIMIN! WHY THE FUCK IS YOONGI CRYING?!" I was greeted by his loud shout.

"H-hyung... where is he?"

"IN OUR HOUSE... ANSWER ME PARK JIMIN--"

I ended the call and I didn't waste my time to go there.

As I arrived to their house. I didn't bother to knock on the door. I went upstairs and went to his room. I saw Minho hyung comforting him. "JIMIN--" he shouted but I cut him off

"Please leave for a minute, hyung."

"Wow! You don't have the fucking right to--"

"PLEASE LEAVE, MINHO!" I shouted as he flinched.

He left silently, closing the door. I looked at Yoongi who's crying silently. I sat beside him. "Go away, Jimin." I frowned.

"Why are you pushing me away?" I asked calmly. "Well, You're being a coward thats why! Why are you so shook when you saw him?! Huh?! Lets break--"

"Yoongi... no . Please? He is my ex thats why I was so shook. I'm so sorry if I didn't do anything. I-I was--"

"Do you still love him, Jimin?" He asked

I frowned. I grabbed the both of his wrists and pinned it against headboard. "Am I some slut to you? Huh? If I still loved him then I didn't have to ask you to be my boyfriend, Yoongi. I am a very loyal person. If I say that I love you... you're the only person that I love. I don't do those things, okay? I truly love you, Yoongi." I said sincerely as I stared him deeply in the eyes.

"You love me? Prove it."

I kissed him furiously and he kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I traveled my hand inside his shirt. I took it off and began to leave wet kisses on his neck.
I left love bites there as my mouth went to his nipples.

I sucked it and bit it gently as he arched his back moaning. He grabbed fistful of my hair. "Aah." I began teasing his other nipple by pinching it. "Hmm, Jimin."

I took off his shorts together with his brief-- oh panty?! He wore panties?! Oh shit he is so fucking sexy. I felt my anaconda, wanting to get out of its trap.

I stared at his naked figure. I eyed him from top to bottom. I muttered a curse when he covered his dick. "D-Dont stare at it, J-Jimin... it's s-small." I smiled and removed his hand.

"It's perfect, baby boy." He blushed at the sudden nickname. I stroked his dick repeatedly as I put two fingers in front of his mouth. "Suck it, princess."

He sucked it... too eagerly. "That's right, baby boy. Suck it like it's my big cock, hmm?" I stroked his dick again as he moaned.

When I feel satisfied I removed my fingers inside his mouth and teased his rim. "Hmm... J-Jimin... p-put it in please." I spanked his ass. "Ahh!"

"It's Daddy, baby boy."

LOL I'M NOT MAKING SMUTS HAHAHAHAHA. BUT... EXPECT IT SOON. HEHEHE ALABYU ALL CHIMMIES.