Chapter 12

YOONGI'S POV

Oofff... its already ... Omg its already 9:38!!!! OH NO MY BROTHER WILL KILL ME... ALSO MAH PARENTS. OH NO!!!!

Jimin opened the car door and placed me gently there. He placed the shopping bags at the back while I hold mah elsa stuffie.

Now... Jimin started to drive. "JIMIN CAN YOU HURRY UP OMAGAD MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME!" I shouted as he chuckled.

"No hubby anymore?"

"Please hubby??????" I pouted. "Don't worry... leave it all on me. We have to go somewhere." He said.

"B-but hubby--"

"No buts, Yoongi." I crossed my arms and pouted. "Fineeeee."

After 10 minutes of driving. He finally stopped. I think we have reached the destination.

He gets out of the car. And he opens the dorr for me. Ohh such a gentleman. I got out of the car and admired the Park. Ooff it's beautiful here.

I sat on the swing as he just stood up in front of me. "Yoongi--"

"Hubby why are we here?" I asked cutting him off. He sighed. "Yoongi--"

"Are you going to rape me here? Omge Jimin imma whoop your ass"

"Yoongi--"

"Jimin? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME OMYGHA--"he cuts me off with a kiss.

I was startled by the sudden kiss. LIKE OMYGHAD. He pulled away. "Jimin w-why did y-you k-kissed m-me."

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me again. But this time... I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We were kissing passionately under the crescent moon. We pulled away and we stared at each other. "Yoongi... I-I like you so fucking much."

"Jimin--"

"Let me finish it first. Oh shit... I like you... no! I love you... I love everything about you seriously. The way you shout, the way you joke. The way you call me hubby. The way you love disney princesses. The way you giggle. Oh my fuck... the way you show your gummy smile. The way you fight. The way you jump on me and the way you make me carry you because you're lazy. Heck I'm so whipped for you. And especially when you're jealous over nothing. Like... seriously you're always jealous. Its not like... I'll love them, Yoongi. Because you are the one I love." He sincerely said  as I pecked his lip.

"I love you too, Jimin... really."

"I know."

"WAIT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW!!!"

"Jungkook told me"

"THAT PIECE OF SHI---" He kissed me again and this time.

TONGUE TO TONGUE AND SALIVA TO SALIVA. k I don't wanna ruin the mood lol.

"W-will you be my boyfriend?" He FINALLY asked.

"Of fucking course. Now shut up and kiss me, dork."

I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him, wildly. ;)