Chapter 9

YOONGI'S POV

"OMAGAD! CHIMINE OPPA RELEASED A NEW SONG MAGAAAADDDDD!!!!" I squealed inside his car as I looked at my phone.

"who is this chimine Oppa?" He asked and slightly annoyed? Hmm..

"Oh its mah future husband!"

"And I thought I was your future husband." 

"Hehehehehe. YOU SAAAYYYYY I'M CRAZY! BUT YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DOONEEEE. BUT WHEN YOU CALLED ME BABY! I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE." I sang loudly.

"Jiminie you are not the only oneeeee~"

"So you're cheating on me?"

"We're not even dating! Yet! Ha! Unless if you want to daddy. I'm always free for you to take mehh'~" I said seductively as he rolled his eyes.

"Did you just rolled your eyes on me Park Jimin?" I asked annoyed. "Yes, Min Yoongi."

I glared at him and grabbed the steering wheel. "OMYFUCKINGGAD!" He shouted. He pushed me.

"FUCK! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?!" He shouted as I grinned. "I will be so happy if I die with you, master~"

He rolled his eyes again. "Are you fucking crazy?!"

"Crazy for you, daddy."

He groaned as I giggled because he is obviously annoyed by me.

Time skip

I wrapped my arms around Jimin's shoulder as we walked inside the mall. "Show me the way, hubby." I said

"Aren't we going to buy your stuffie, Yoongi? Where are we going to buy it?" He asked softly.

I snuggled my face on his shoulder. "Imma show you daddy." I jokingly said. "Yah! Were are the mall for pete's sake." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't careeeee...... Oppaaaa" I said as I p pulled him inside a shop. ITS WHERE THE STUFFIES LIVE AAAAHHHHHHHHH. I left Jimin there.

"AAAAHHHHH OMGEEEEEE ITS ELSAAAA OMAGAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!" I squealed as I grabbed the stuffie.

But when I pulled it someone grabbed Elsa's hand too. I furrowed my eyebrows to see a boy. A short boy...

I pulled Elsa's leg but he pulled her hand. Oh tHiS bItCh iS gETtING on My NERvES

"YAH! THIS IS MINE SHORT BOY!!!" I shouted as he widened his eyes. "ITS MINE FAT BITCH!" He shouted back

"DID YOU JUST CALLED ME FAT BITCH. I'M SEXIER THAN YOU SKINNY SKELETON!" I shouted as he roughly pulled Elsa's hand.

I widened my eyes as I pulled her head.
"LET GO!!!" He shouted.

"YOU FUCKING DOOF ASS. IF YOU WONT LET GO IMMA USE ELSA'S POWER TO FREEZE YOUR ASS TO DEATH FUCKED UP BITCH!!!" I shouted. I was about to shout again but a boy went behind the short boy.

Uh-oh... well... I don't care. I am Min Yoongi. Elsa's secret sissy. I AM NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT

"Yah! Why are you shouting at my baby, dumb bitch?" The boy said as the short boy just smirked.

"W-well-- Why am I stuttering. This is my stuffie for your information!" I told the guy who just pulled the Elsa stuffie and gave it to the short boy.

Tears brimmed my eyes. I let my tears fall down. "WAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I shouted as I childishly cried.

I sobbed as I felt an arm wrapped around his waist. I looked up to see who it was. It was Park fucking Jimin. MY PRINCEEEE 

"What the hell is happening?" He asked softly as he stared into my eyes. I pointed those two. "T-they made me cry, hubby. They called me a dumb bitch, and a fat bitch. They're also stealing my stuffie." I said as I sniffed.

Jimin glared at those two. "Aawww I see I see. Is this a drama right now? Because hell... I am enjoying it!" The boy said as the short boy laughed. "Look at the tall boy, babe. He is just glaring at us doing nothing. Such a coward seriously." The short boy said.

"You did not just called me coward. Take it back, short boy." Jimin said calmly

"Nu uh cutie."

"You should fucking regret all you did just now." Jimin grabbed the stuffie from the short boy's hand as he stared at those two.

"I'm gonna count one to three. If you're still in front of our fucking face. I'll make sure that you---" Jimin didn't finished his sentence because the two already ran away from us.

Now look who's the cowards now filthy bitches. Pfft.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you Yoongi?" He cupped my cheeks. "I'm fine. NOW LETS GO TO THE COUNTER AND PAY ITTTT. OMAGAADDDDDDDD I CANT WAIT TO CUDDLE HER IN MY SLEEP!" I shouted.

"You have a weird mood swing, Yoongi."

"Hubby... I have gay period Now shut up and lets go to the counter."