Jikook 1/2

Title: ...
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jk- top
Jm-bottom
———————-

   "Mr.Jeon~" Jimin says as he walks into his bosses office, he seductively sways his hips.

"Mr.park, what is it?" Jungkook asked his secretary, continuing his work, writing and filling his files. It was already time to leave, but the CEO decided to stay.

The 24 year old walked to the desk, placing his small hands on the glass. Making the boss look up at him, Jimin sat down placing his hands on his bosses as he leaned on the desk more.

Jungkook snatches his hands away, looking at his assistant with anger. "Mr.Park! Out of my office now!" Jimin crawled over the desk, sitting at the edge, where his boss was sat in a chair.

His boss was now, in between his legs. His feet touched the chair, making Jimin pull him closer.

"But, Mr.Jeon, I got all ready for you..." Jimin moved so his knees where now on the chair, and his feet where next to Jungkook's knees.

"Jimin, no, you've asked for this damn raise 4 times, I suggest you stop, before you get fired."

"Who said I wanted it now, maybe I want something more expensive.." Jimin let his fingers walk up to Jungkook's first button his other taking his tie off.

Once he threw the tie on the floor, he proceeded on unbuttoning the second bottom.

"Mr.Jeon, don't you want to be inside of me?" Jimin started to move his ass a bit. He bit his lip, bouncing and unbuttoning his bosses dress shirt.

"Jimin I won't give you money-" Jimin smashed his lips against his neck, pulling Jungkook's hair making his head go back.

"Please~" Jimin kisses his neck harsher, starting to now unbuckle Mr.Jeons pants.

"No," Jungkook, felt his member being free, and a small hand wrap around his large shaft.

"Please-"

"No! You're such a whore, damn, Jimin get the hell off me! I said no," Jimin pumped his shaft faster.

"But-"

"Get out! You're fired! You're a slut all you want is money, go be a stripper, maybe even a prostitute..." Jungkook pulled Jimin off him, tucking in his member.

"But... but... no, I- I'm not.." Jimin let tears fall, loosing his confidence completely.

"Get out, please," Jimin shook his head, in the position he was before. On the desk, his boss between his weak legs.

"I'm... I'm not a whore.." Jungkook chuckled deeply.

"You fucking are, just a big fucking cockslut, no one will ever want you! And you only want money! I bet-"

"STOP! please..." Jimin cried into his hands, trembling.

Silence took up the office, Jungkook buckles his pants up, And after a while Jungkook decides to speak.

"Then, why? Why do you act like one, huh?" Jungkook asked, moving his rolling chair away from the sobbing boy.

"My mother..." Jimin sobbed, he jumped off the desk walking over to the man.  "What about her, she told you to do this- be a little whore? Bet she's just like you a sLUT! Ha-"Jimin sobbed, but brought his hand up to his bosses cheek.

Leaving a red little hand print right across his tan face. "She has c-cancer!" Jimin now on his knees, sobbing into his chubby hands.

"Oh..." Jimin nodded. Continuing to cry, Jungkook got on his knees, just staring at him not moving at all, he didn't know how to comfort the little man.