Nikei X reader

It was a summer day. You and Nikei were sitting in a park talking about articles and other stuff.

The date was August 15th. 12:30 Pm.

"ugh... Y/n dont you think its very hot?" Nikei said.

"Yeah.... I hate the summer sun..." You mummered abit while petting a black cat.

"Lets go back shall we?" Nikei stood up and you guys followed.

Suddenly. The cat jumped out of your arms and Ran off into the streets.

"H-hey! K-kitty wait up!" You ran across the streets to get the cat.

Nikei had an uneasy feeling when you started running. Suddenly a truck came suddenly out of nowhere.

"Y/n!!! Look out!!" Nikei screamed but ot was too late. The already hit you and blood splatters are everywhere.

Nikei couldn't do anything but watch in tears.

The cat across the street did nothing but watch. Nikei swore that the cat smiled abit.

Suddenly everything went black....

Nikei woke up in his bed in cold sweat.

"W-what..? Just a dream....?" Nikei looked around and checked his phone.

August 14th 12:30 pm.

Nikei looked in the window.
The rays of the sun shined down on him.

He ran to school thinking it was Mikado's Idea.

"Huh? I did not do anything Mr Yomiuri." Mikado said.

"STOP LYING!" Nikei yelled

"Im telling the truth.. i don't remember anything about what your talking about." Mikado said.

"Forget it " Nikei huffed and walked towards you.

Both of you were walking in the sidewalk.

Nikei remembers the dream. It felt so real.

Suddenly the cat ran away from your arms

Nikei stared abit and reacted strongly when you were about to run.

"NO! I-i mean... Forget the cat. Lets just go home." Nikei grabbed your hand.

As you two continued walking across the streets,
Bystanders started screaming and pointing up.

When you look your first step off the road. Your body was suddenly impaled by a Metal pole splitting you in two.

During a Construction some metal poles fell off the building.

"Y/n!! N-no!! Please no!!" Nikei cried.

The very same cat appeared. Staring and smiling.

More metal poles fell but Nikei manages to miss them all, he looked back to your body and you manage to make a single small smile.

Nikei woke up again. He ran streight to you.

You were just at the park sitting with the cat again ti Nikei forcefully grabbed your arm and go to a road bridge.

(aka bridges built on top of roads so that people can go across)

"N-nikei!! S-slow down!" You said.

Nikei did not listen. He does not want you to get killed again. As you guys reached the top both of you were greeted by that black cat again.

"You.." Nikei stared at it.

Nikei lost grip of your hand and you ended up falling down the stairs.

"Y/n!!!" Nikei screamed.

And the Cycle repeats for countless of times.

Nikei stared at the wall with dull eyes. He basically watch you die over 100 times. He couldn't do anything. He was helpless.

He looked back at the first time you died.

"Y/n.... I love you.." Nikei ran towards you as you were trying to go to the middle of the road and pushed you aside. A truck came out of nowhere and Hit Nikei instead.

The cat was watching but with a frown on his face.

"Damn... You cat." Nikei said as he layed dying on the ground.

You stood there shocked. Lost of words. You feel his blood on your shoes.

Suddenly everything went black again.

August 14th and Sitting alone on a bed. A girl awakes. Repeating just the same... Muttering again....

"Guess i failed again.." as you sat all alone and held a cat still cradled in your arms

Kagerou Days reference