Nikei Yomiuri X Assasin reader

A.N: Nikei is not the target here. Cause Theres is no absolute reason for him to be a target. Hes a good boy

Thanks for da request.

No one's POV

You quietly sat in the dinning hall while everyone talked about how to get off the god damn island.
Its already after The first trial. Its only You, Sora, Yuki, Yuroko, Iroha in the dinning hall.

"Im going to back to the cabins" you blany said.

"W-well ok then.." Yuki said while everyone looked at you walking away.

"That girl is surely strange.." Sora said.

Your the SHSL Assasin. (Maki's Daughter XDDD)
But you faked your talent as the Ultimate Librarian. (Im sorry if its boring)

As you walked. You passed by Nikei. Who seemingly looked at you for abit.

"What are you looking at?" You glared at him.

"S-s-sorry! I was just abit suspicious!" He said.

"For me being a Void? Ha! Your one funny Boy..." You said.

"Your being strange for a librarian. Maybe you are a void! Breaking news! SHSL Librarian is suspicious for a void!" He wrote down on his paper.

"Jeez your getting on everyone's nerves this past few days.... Whatever im leaving...." You walked away.

You reached your cabin and locked it. You sat behind the door sighing. Your room was filled with Fake Weapons. (Ofc Monocrow wont add real ones lol)

You sat with your knees close to your chest.

You only became an Assasin because you and your family had no money. And you couldn't have the chance to get a friend. No one here in this island wants to befriend you.

You spent your free time in your room. And basically told everyone to fuck off when they knock. (Badass XDXD)

When you exited your room to get some food. You came back with everyone staring you at shock. Outside your cabin..

"W-whats going on here...?" You nervously asked.

"Your a Killer!!" Hibiki pointed at you.

"Fuck.... They found out im sn Assasin" You thought.

"W-what do you mean? C-can somebody explain?" You said even nervously.

"Explain the things in your cabin. A librarian can't have these... Even tho they are fake." Yuki said.

"Cause Shes not the SHSL Librarian...." Kokoro spoke.

"Shes an Assasin..." She glared at you. Along with everyone else.

You felt your anxiety rise up. Too much attention causes your soft side to show.

"I better write this down ASAP!" Nikei wrote on his notebook.

You couldn't take any of this and simply ran in your room.

(Why da fuck did you leave your door open Reader-Chan)

Soon enough everyone left. But they never talked to you. They avoided you like Mikado.

You silently sobbed. Tho you were an Assasin. You didn't want to be alone...

During night time you sobbed. Looking at the faint scars on your legs and arms from training.

You felt Empty. Devoided of hope.

Suddenly. You heard a knock on the door. You looked at the door in suprise.

You slowly opened the door. To reveal the Journalist himself.

"....What do you want..?" Yiu asked not to make eye contact.

"I heard crying." He simply said.

"Maybe its in the other room..." You said.

"I definitely heard it from here. You have someone in hostage?" He said.

"N-no! Why would i do that?" You said.

"If not its rare for a murderous Assasin to cry. I mean. They never show remorse in killing and." blah blah he went on and on.. you couldn't take it anymore.

" I ONLY BECAME ONE BECAUSE I NEEDED MONEY FOR MY FAMILY! I COULDN'T AFFORD ANYTHING!" you snapped at him. Which made the Journalist look in shock snd guilt.

"I-i..." You cut him off.

"Just stop.... I can't take this anymore! Why me! Syobai is a broker. Why not target him. None of you will ever understand....", You were in tears. And you were about to shut the door on him but he stoped you.

"Y-y/n im sorry i... Should've realized sooner. Forgive me." He said looking down.

You stayed quiet.

"Y/n can.. we be... Friends?" He suddenly asked.

"W-why are you asking that?" You said in a cold tone.

"You were very lonely so... I thought you needed a friend." He said.

"....I never had a friend before..." You started confessing.

Nikei slowly calmed you down and you talked about your past. And showed him the scars you had when you were young.

"I always thought myself as a monster..." You cried.

"Don't worry. Your not a monster too me..." Nikei said. And you fell asleep in his lap.

And the true monster is at Trial 3