When You Get Executed

IM WRITING THIS AT 11:39 PM HELP

Today we are using our Decoy Victim. Yuroko Kabuya. (Sorry for all Queen lovers)

Yuki Maeda

-"Y/n L/n Is the Murderer of Yuroko Kabu-" Sora's Words were cut off

-"Sore wa chigau zo!" Yuki yelled.

-"It cant be! She cant be the killer! S-someone must have framed her!" Yuki Desperately tries to convince everyone your not the killer.

- ".......Yuki...stop....I admit... Im the killer" You looked down in defeat.

-"Y-y/n.... N-no.. i-it cant b-be..." Yuki tries holding back his tears.

-Everyone voted for you. Except one...

-Yuki voted himself.

-"Yuki-" Suddenly Yuki tackled you into a tight hug.

-You also started crying. "Im sorry Yuki... Please forgive me..." you Silently sobbed.

-"I forgive you Y/n.. i love you..., Don't forget..."

-"Yuki.. I- AHHHHHH!!" A chain pulled you away from Yuki's Grasped and into your execution
(Monocrow you dick)

-Yuki watched in terror as you were torn to pieces.

-After your execution. Yuki just stared in shock for 5 minites.

-Poor Orange Boi.

Yuri Kagarin

- "All Evidence points at you Y/n L/n!" Nikei said as he wrote down on his notepad.

-"You stupid male! She would never ever do something horrible!" Yuri Yelled.

-"Sorry Yuri... But Nikei is right...." Sora said.

-"S-sora..." Yuki said in disbelief.

-"Yes.. i killed Yuroko Kabuya... Just vote for me..." You sighed..

-Everyone voted for you. Yuri voted for Mikado lmao

-"Why mee??!" Mikado said.

-"My love.... Don't leave me... Please..." Yuri said.

-"Im sorry Yuri... But i hope we meet in the after life." After that you were sent to your execution. Yuri cried the whole time. He kept thinking about you days later.

- "You deserved better Y/n..."

Hajime Makunuochi

-"Oi oi! Your saying She's the killer?? Impossible!" Hajime yelled at sora. (you guys have to stop shouting at sora)

*Insert AA here*

-"Hajime Please! But thats the truth! Im the killer!" You yelled with tears.

-"No... It cant be..." Hajime teared up.

-when it was voting time hajime clicked on himself.

-"Hajime..." You said.

-Hajime held your hands.

-Hes crying now whoop

-"Hajime... Please survive for me.." After that. Death came. You died. And hajime looses his shit and tries to punch mikado.

- "YOU SON OF A BITCH!! IF YOU WERE DEAD SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!"

-For the rest of his life. He did not stop loving you.

Shinji Kasai

-"GRAAAAAA!! NO THATS WRONG! SHE CANT DO THAT!" Shinji yelled at Sora. Once again....

"But thats the truth... Im sorry Shinji.." Sora said.

"no!! No!!!!" Shinji screamed.

"voting time bitches" Crow announced.

-Shinji shakily picked Mikado.
(Mikado: Oh for fucks sakes why me)

-After you were found guilty Shinji ran and hugged you.

-"If you going to die. Ill die with you .." he said.

-"haha too bad." Crow had to knock shinji out and you were left screaming his name during tour execution.

- When Shinji Woke he Desperately tried to find you. But he found the video of your execution and he sobbed for hours. And hours.

-He now wants to commit die

Nikei Yomiuri.

- "N-no that cant be it!" Nikei yelled. Rummaging through his notepad for clues to present to keep you away from suspicion.

-"Well? Ms L/n is the most suspicious per-" Mikado's words were cut off.

-"Shut the fuck up you gay wizard. Shes innocent i tell you!!" He said Seriously.

-"Nikei... Sorry but... I really did do it." You calmly said with a hint of guilt.

-Everyone voted for you. But nikei spammed that Mikado button till it broke.

-Nikei was in tears and Frustration.

- You stayed quiet. You dont want Nikei to see you like this. You started sobbing.

- "y-y-y/n...." Nikei's voice rang in your ears.

-"Please forget me... I know you hate me now nikei.... I dont want you to see me like this..."

-"But y/n... I dont hate you. I love you. Mikado should be the one to blame... Please... I dont want to be alone again... I want to be with the love of my life!!!" He cried. And you cries.

"How touching.. bye bye Ms L/n..." Mikado waved.

"NO! DONT! PLEASE!!!" But it was too late. The chain already started dragging you away. Nikei tried to reach for your hand like Shuichi and Kaede during her execution.

-your execution played out. Nikei Screamed in grief. And violently Screeched at Mikado.

-"YOU... YOU!! BASTERD ILL KILL YOU!!!!" Nikei wanted to punch him but Shinji held him in place.

-"She's dead! Because of you!! You should be the one who will die!" He kept yelling and yelling.

-he later shot his head with his gun.

YEET
IM DONE
AT 12
I NEED TO COMMIT SLEEP